Tyron Woodley: "People Think I Gas Quickly Because I'm a Black Dude"

Coming from another black man Woodley is trying to be the UFC Floyd Mayweather but he's failing...Lawler is going to knock his ass out. He trying to use race as his excuse for everything lately...just scrap.

That would be Conor....

Biggest race baiter on the roster.

Hope he gets KOd

Well don't gas Saturday Woodley.

Looks like Shertards are back crying about the race card after getting triggered by Mark Hunt.

.... Do black people gas more quickly? I didn't know this was even a stereotype. Woodley are you making shit up?

First post here.... Woodley is a very good fighter, he reminds me of Rashad Evans in some aspects, a crisp powerful puncher with very good wrestling background. The way the weight-cutting process was done, by totally dehydrating yourself ending up in the day before the fight, it seems this influenced more in the performance of guys that carry more muscles than not, like Woodley. But now we have 2 new factors to consider..... post USADA and the new weigh ins being done a few days before. It´s gonna be a big question mark wheteher or not Woodley has improved his cardio, but either way, he´s not the type of pressure fighter, so I think it´s gonna be up to Lawler to test that by putting pressure on Woodley during the fight. I like Lawler´s fighting style, but he´s defense is not the best attribute of his game, so if he doesn't fight smart, I could see it ending like Evans vs Liddell, or Rampage vs Liddell.

Attachments

• evans ko liddell.jpg
    evans ko liddell.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 1
  • rampage ko liddell.jpg
    rampage ko liddell.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1
.... Do black people gas more quickly? I didn't know this was even a stereotype. Woodley are you making shit up?

It's a stereotype made by rogan along the likes of him calling every black fighter explosive

I always knew there was truth to this. I tried to tell everyone when Foreman gassed against Ali.

well when your mom has 13 kids with no father I'd want to blame it on other people as well

Woodley is such a dummy and boring as fuck to watch.

Hope Lawler KOs his stupid ass.. dude doesnt deserve a titleshot

He actually isn't lying at all really . Then again its sherdog home of folks who don't really train occupying it's main forum and probably don't leave their basement unless it's to get pizza rolls . Folks on here arent very well read and have strange racial pseudo science beliefs . Sherfront has been the nickname of this place for a very long time

Woocley is awesome and a super nice dude by all accounts.

Stop the hate.

It's a stereotype made by rogan along the likes of him calling every black fighter explosive
Well I do tend to expect a guy with huge muscles to gas, which Tyronne has. I think that is probably the real common denominator here. I don't recall anyone questioning Niel Magny's gas tank or calling him explosive

Back