Tyron Woodley: "People Think I Gas Quickly Because I'm a Black Dude"

I'm sure he'll think thats the reason for everyone calling him stupid too.

Him and Luke Thomas are probably best mates.

Luke Thomas likes to watch Woodley/Jones fights with a cockcage on while sitting in the corner

Tyron Woodley: "People Think I Gas Quickly Because I'm a Black Dude"

dafuq-GIF

-GIF

Everyone knows the more athletic you look the more likely you are to gas. Sherdog's trying to play dumb all of a sudden.

This guy. Tryon is a total ass. Does he have any fans? The highlights of his career are ko'ing old koscheck and Dong spinning right into his fist. He was annoying in strikeforce and now he well beyond that with a larger platform in the ufc.

No, they think you gas because you do. He's got a massive, muscular build and that eats up a lot of oxygen.

No it;s because you have bowling balls for shoulders

I had no idea you could use the race card that way. Is there a user guide I can get my hands on somewhere for other creative race card uses?

Yeah we think Cormier gases too cause he's black. Or Bones Jones, or Neil Magny, or Mighty Mouse.

What the fuck is wrong with Tyron. I've never seen a fighter try to be popular by being totally fucking stupid. I've seen fighters be asshole deliberately, or clean cut and nice or wholesome. But god damn, being annoying and stupid.... Well, I guess that gets your name out there.

This guy is a complete bum.

He gets a title shot because Hendricks couldn't make weight. Was that because he was black?

He beats Condit due to COndit getting a freak injury? Was that because he was black?

He barely gets a decision win against Kelvin who missed weight as well. Was that because he was black?

He ducked Lombard? Was it because he was black or because Lombard looks black?

This guy is a joke.

Yeah but he has a podcast called the Wood Show or something, so he gets a title shot.

What a joke. His pitiful performance vs Rory Mac should have precluded him from any future title talk.

Back