• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tyron Woodley: "People Think I Gas Quickly Because I'm a Black Dude"

I do notice Hogan has a tendency to highlight and extenuate athletic and explosive males' cardio deficiencies more even for guys where it isn't the case and they're clearly not tiring in fights

Tyrons conditioning issues are overblown but it's more with all his muscles taking up that oxygen than him being black

Some of the best endurance athletes in the world are from Africa. I've literally never heard anyone claim that black guys can't have good cardio.
Africa is a continent, not a country. I.e..Pakistani people arent Japanese, just because theyre both on the Asian continent

Boo this black man! Hes craving attention so he brings up the race card over his stamina? Hes already getting a title shot. Why not shut up and win the fight instead of playing race .

Nooooo I think you gas early because your a black guy with bad breath

No one thought Anderson gassed quickly. If anything, cardio was one of his greatest assets. He did gas a few times but it was never a consistent problem.

Yall are really pretending to be upset about a made up stereotype about ripped black fighters?

Not true at all.

So the same FBI statistics you assholes use to myopically shit on black people are no longer valid.

More than 80% of crime is intraracial (among the same race)

WwlrlvR_700wa_0.gif

I didn't answer your question, because it is comlaring a group which used to have a presence, and has existed for more than 100 years, compared to this relatively new faction. You didn't answer mine correctly, either.

In the news, they interview many of these supporters, and that is literally what they say. It became a meme, for a reason.

Oh, and I'm still not a Muslim. I don't agree with the religion one bit, either. Either you're trolling, or you have some serious learning difficulties. I'm oscillating between the two.

Yes and that group is has never been considered a domestic terrorist group not then and not now.

And every slur also has a meaning too? Your point? Its a racist 4chan meme and its accompanied with n-bombs all the time.

It's funny how you guys get butt hurt over hunt calling Brock a white pos but you go and use racial slurs. Again go fuck yourself.

Woodley is pretty clearly off base here. That is a silly, silly statement. You pulled that card prematurely sir, please put it away. Actually racist stuff is still said and done to black people, so maybe chill on crying wolf so quickly.

Maybe at best he's aware of Rogan's "explosive" comments about some fighters, got that into his head, has heard Rogan talk about him gassing, and ran with it? That makes more sense to me than any other explanation. A lot of black fighters / athletes are known for their fantastic cardio.

No they didn't Tyrone

Your just using reverse Psychology to get the lime light put on you.

What do ylu mean, "you whites?"

I've never been involved in a riot before, though my city was at the forefront of one of the first BLM-esque riots, and I know, first-hand, the type of scum that do. Are you trying to justify your potential past-involvement in one, hmm?

I'm meant it in the same way you called black people dindu nuffins

I'm not even part of BLM idiot.
I also know firsthand the types of cunts racists like you are.

Yes and that group is has never been considered a domestic terrorist group not then and not now.

And every slur also has a meaning too? Your point? Its a racist 4chan meme and its accompanied with n-bombs all the time.

It's funny how you guys get butt hurt over hunt calling Brock a white pos but you go and use racial slurs. Again go fuck yourself.
Racial slur? It refers to the uneducated, who speak using ebonics. It's funny that you got butthurt about that joke, when you call me a "Muslim dog". Muslims are not a race, but that's bigotry, all the same.

The KKK is/was a domestic terrorist organisation, but it has lost many members and much power. They are not a force in today's society.

I'm meant it in the same way you called black people dindu nuffins

I'm not even part of BLM idiot.
I also know firsthand the types of cunts racists like you are.
I didn't call black people "dindu nuffins", I implied that the intelligence of those who speak for them in TV interviews was questionable.

And you can fuck yourself, pulling the race card. I am not a racist, at all, unlike BLM.

Back