• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tyron Woodley: "People Think I Gas Quickly Because I'm a Black Dude"

Damn, just listened to that guy for 20 minutes and still have no idea how the hell he comes up with some of this stuff.

He also said that Kimbo Slice had great cardio and people just didn't notice cause he was black.

What the fuck?

Yes Tyrone, you gas because you're black. perfectly logical. Everyone knows cardio is a direct result of skin pigmentation.

I agree, that the KKK should be recognised for its true nature, and that the members should be punished.

The "white POS" thing is worth criticising, as if it were "black POS", I've no doubt Hunt would have faced a massive backlash. Personally, neither description offends me, but fair's fair.

And yeah, it's a joke, based off the many interviews where someone would yell that into a camera. I'm not suggesting that all black people are stupid, just certain BLM supporters. If that offends you, that's too bad.

You can keep skirting my points, and continue to suggest I'm a racist, but no one is buying it.

It's racist to point out double standards.

Because you aren't white and jacked. Deal with it!

Damn, just listened to that guy for 20 minutes and still have no idea how the hell he comes up with some of this stuff.

He also said that Kimbo Slice had great cardio and people just didn't notice cause he was black.

What the fuck?

i stopped 5 mins in, dude started rambling like an idiot.

memeb295a88980757084.jpg

First post here.... Woodley is a very good fighter, he reminds me of Rashad Evans in some aspects, a crisp powerful puncher with very good wrestling background. The way the weight-cutting process was done, by totally dehydrating yourself ending up in the day before the fight, it seems this influenced more in the performance of guys that carry more muscles than not, like Woodley. But now we have 2 new factors to consider..... post USADA and the new weigh ins being done a few days before. It´s gonna be a big question mark wheteher or not Woodley has improved his cardio, but either way, he´s not the type of pressure fighter, so I think it´s gonna be up to Lawler to test that by putting pressure on Woodley during the fight. I like Lawler´s fighting style, but he´s defense is not the best attribute of his game, so if he doesn't fight smart, I could see it ending like Evans vs Liddell, or Rampage vs Liddell.
Welcome and nice first post. Let me preemptively apologize for all the future horrible shit we'll say to you. ;)

Welcome and nice first post. Let me preemptively apologize for all the future horrible shit we'll say to you. ;)
Thanks for the welcome and apology accepted. lol.... I hope I don´t get involved in too many brawls here over time.

Man a black celebrity talking about race always triggers so many people lmao. The butthurt and rage is real, all from 1 man's thoughts about race and cardio. There wasn't even a fraction of this outrage when Joe Rogan said that overtly racist shit about Dada 5000 lol.

nope, he gasses because he has too much muscle, therefore those needs more oxygen and he gasses because of that.

Woodley was always like that.

It is a cultural phenom at this point in western society to make every problem, defeat or hardship about race and if thats not possible take some walmart psychology to victimize yourself. It is like watching dumb & dumber in real life.

This week was an article in "Der Spiegel" about Isabella Rosellini that she cant get any more model jobs because of her age. Title was headlined with "elderly racism". So a millionaire model who cant get any more jobs at 64 is now a victim of racism. That shows you how dumb the media and many citizens got. The blame game.

Back