Tyron Woodley:"McGregor Almost Brought the Ferguson Missouri out of me "

Bunch of tighty whiteys itt
9194316.jpg

It's crazy how many people hate Tyron. I'm one of them. He wins by KO and I hate him. He loses by UD and I hate him. His momma SCREAMS and jumps around like she's at a baptist ceremony... I really hate him.

For all of you trashing Woodley, you know that he would annihilate McGregor, right?

Lol honestly Tyrone looked super shook in that "confrontation." Collin was staring him down and flexing his bro lats so hard he probably made bacon streaks in his tighty whiteys, and Tyrone acted like he didn't know what was going on and turned away to grab some snacks or some shit all nervously

Lol honestly Tyrone looked super shook in that "confrontation." Collin was staring him down and flexing his bro lats so hard he probably made bacon streaks in his tighty whiteys, and Tyrone acted like he didn't know what was going on and turned away to grab some snacks or some shit all nervously

Lol facts. Woodley lost all credibility when he gave his account of what happened. So unless walking away while staring at floor is what happens when the Ferguson comes out, he should probably stfu about it.

thats not something to be proud of lol.... go burn down your city some more why don't you

i think it wasn't meant to be taken literally...

like if someone says, ''i'm gonna go postal on you...''

it doesn't mean that the person would put on a mailman outfit and mow down a bunch of people with an assault rifle.

no, it doesn't mean that literally.

i don't think you're being honest...

I'm being 100% honest. Rewatch the video and tell me where I'm wrong

looked to me like a big dude, who's a nice guy, going ''wtf''... when a smaller dude flexed at him for no apparent reason...

we all would go ''wtf'' if that happens to us...

Even though I'm on Woodley's side on this, the thing is, watching that little footage, he was the one that "back down" in that small encounter. Conor continued to stare at him, while he looked away, got his water bottle, and walked out, instead of standing firm and staring right back at him. Which is weird, because he should've been able to be dominant in that situation.

looked to me like a big dude, who's a nice guy, going ''wtf''... when a smaller dude flexed at him for no apparent reason...

we all would go ''wtf'' if that happens to us...
That's not Tyron's account of what happened. He is claiming he was about to pop off on Collin. And that is the furthest thing from your interpretation or the truth (my interpretation)

and just like that "ferguson woodley" was born

That's not Tyron's account of what happened. He is claiming he was about to pop off on Collin. And that is the furthest thing from your interpretation or the truth (my interpretation)

he went ''wtf''... then he felt like popping off... then he thought better of it, so he didn't... because ''he ain't about that life''.... it makes perfect sense...

he went ''wtf''... then he felt like popping off... then he thought better of it, so he didn't... because ''he ain't about that life''.... it makes perfect sense...
No. Sounds like you have some nice rationalizing thought processes though!

Back