Tyron Woodley:"McGregor Almost Brought the Ferguson Missouri out of me "

He's a great fighter but he makes himself look corny because he clearly wasn't going to do anything at that point. There is no Ferguson in him that's going to make him fight Conor outside a cage

Donor made himself look corny with the fake, I'm about to do something to you, look, then backed down like a little hoe with the head nod. Basically, the, why the hell am I starting shit with this guy randomly, and I need to just stop right now, move.

You can't be corny for something you didn't start. If Woodley did wgat Conor did, then yes, corny, but somehow you're twisting this to make Conor look like the cool headed one in this situation.

Anyone with half a brain spotted that fake bravado BS for the cameras he was trying to pull off. The guy got into 2 separate incidents with guys that would pancake his ass in the cage.

Donor made himself look corny with the fake, I'm about to do something to you, look, then backed down like a little hoe with the head nod. Basically, the, why the hell am I starting shit with this guy randomly, and I need to just stop right now, move.

You can't be corny for something you didn't start. If Woodley did wgat Conor did, then yes, corny, but somehow you're twisting this to make Conor look like the cool headed one in this situation.

Anyone with half a brain spotted that fake bravado BS for the cameras he was trying to pull off. The guy got into 2 separate incidents with guys that would pancake his ass in the cage.

In that case they're both corny because nothing was going to happen. Woodley going on and on about it afterwards makes him just as silly as Conor for starting it

"I aint that dude, I really am about that life"

Haha, who talks like that? Go read a book, you sound ignorant.

In that case they're both corny because nothing was going to happen. Woodley going on and on about it afterwards makes him just as silly as Conor for starting it

Alright, I'll agree to that.

giphy.gif

Can't stand Woodley but Conor doesn't really want anything to do with Woodley. Fucker won't even defend his belt against Khabib.

Really Woodley? You're the one who was holding peace rallies during the Ferguson riots, publicly condemning the looters and rioters. The fuck you talking about going Ferguson on anyone's ass? You're the least Ferguson person from Ferguson.

Tyron, this you? You cant see the differnce between some one like Aldo saying: I come from the favelas. I came from poverty. THAT drove me to seek something else, something better and Tyron saying: Im from Ferguson so I am a thug and Ill get 'street' on you.

And who the fuck applaudds Khabib for repping Dagestan or Conor for being Irish? Lol at 'applauds.' Rusians suport Russians, Irish support Irish. STOP THE PRESSES!

Except that's not what he was saying. He is not bragging about being a "thug". He is saying that he isn't a square , and if Conor really wants to get it, then they can shed the gentleman shit and go at it street style. He's saying that he's not some rich kid that grew up in Connecticut that knows nothing about growing up around adversity and real hard guys. He stayed out of the gang shit, but he has been around and knows that life.

This is no different from Dr, Dre saying "dont bring the Compton out of me" to some random douche that tries talking shit to him. He's rich now, and isn't in a gang, but he grew up around that, so he's not some little square that won't get down with you if that's what you're looking for. The Diaz bros do the same shit about Stockton. "You get slapped where we come from for that shit"
Its a pretty simple ass thing to understand. You tards are just hating on Woodley to hate. You can "be about that life" when you need to be. Tyron is at a point where he doesnt have to be that guy, but he CAN if need be. And I say that as a Conor fan.

So he was admitting that Conor almost triggered him in to robbing a convenience store like his dead hero Michael Brown?

This dude is like those people who talk big and when they have to do it, they can't even move
Uh he's welterweight champ in the UFC. To be this you must fight in a damn cage against the highest level mixed martial artists in the world in front of thousands of screaming people. Pretty sure he can walk his walk brother.

He needs to just stick to fighting. Hoping someone beats him here shortly, so he can shut the fuck up. Wonder boy, Maia, Lawler again, Cerrone, GSP.

If wonder boy had just fought his fight he would have the belt right now.

There's nothing that brings the thug out of you more than being face to face with a man 25 lbs less than you.

This one 10 year old was giving me the stink eye and I was about to go Calabasas on his ass.

Really Woodley? You're the one who was holding peace rallies during the Ferguson riots, publicly condemning the looters and rioters. The fuck you talking about going Ferguson on anyone's ass? You're the least Ferguson person from Ferguson.
<36>
Lol what do you know about Ferguson? He's from there, there is more to the place than the Michael Brown stuff you saw in the news.
He's obviously not talking about robbing and looting. Ferguson is not a nice area of Missouri. He's basically saying he can go 'street' on him if Conor wants to talk trash back stage.

I know nothing about Ferguson except the police incident. Is it a rough place? Where does it rank?

Back