Tyron Woodley:"McGregor Almost Brought the Ferguson Missouri out of me "

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"When he got in my face and I looked at him I said, 'what's up?' At that moment he realized I ain't that dude. I'm really about that life. I'm really from that life. My family is from that life. I'm actually one of the sharper tools in the box that haven't been in the streets like that but I have family members, close loved ones, that that's all they know. So I've been around that a lot and I try not to take myself back to those dark areas, I try to stay sophisticated, stay professional but a few people can take you out of that element and bring that Ferguson back out of you and he almost did it. But I had to keep my eyes on the prize, defend my strap in a Fight of the Night performance at UFC 205.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/...odley-says-conor-mcgregor-almost-brought-that

<{hmmm}>

Dear Conor,

With Love,
T. Wood​

"i'm not from the streets bro but i have close family members that are bro"

Conor will give his chin the special treatment it deserves

Wait... Woodley turned into Tony?

one of the few situations where i could see myself cheering for conor

"i'm not from the streets bro but i have close family members that are bro"

He is from the streets, what he means is he wasn't involved in the gang/drug life.

Its possible to be from the hood but not be a criminal, you know.

Wait... Woodley turned into Tony?

Yeah WTF is going on? I don't know if Tyrone wants Tony Ferguson inside him, or if, Tony Ferguson has already been inside him and Tyrone wants to come out...........I don't know what is going on, I'm not bout dat life myself.

Yeah WTF is going on? I don't know if Tyrone wants Tony Ferguson inside him, or if, Tony Ferguson has already been inside him and Tyrone wants to come out...........I don't know what is going on, I'm not bout dat life myself.

he is from ferguson missouri

Lol @ Woodley trying to act hard

I think he's trying to convince himself rather than Conor

ec939499-05cc-4cd9-8004-b20d1d28b180.jpg

<36>

Back