TYRON WOODLEY JUST CALLED OUT NICK DIAZ IN AUGUST

Like Nick Diaz really deserves a title shot... Him and Nick have been talking.

As a Diaz fan:

dVDJiez.gif

Just said it on the FS1 post show. Pretty weak. Kinda shut down Wonderboy and wants Nick Diaz because "it's a money fight"

Tired of fighters talking about Money Fights tbh. It comes off pathetic every time. I'm happy for Woodley but come on.
Lol @ trying to force a "money fight" as first defense and the #1 contender was far more deserving of the titleshot than the new champ in the first place

I didn't hate Woodley, but after such a win he sounded like a bitch tonight.

He's TERRIFIED of Wonderboy.
Rightfully so, Thompson is a nightmare matchup for him.

Why would call out a guy that hasn't won a fight in 5 years?

Diaz is overrated as fuck here. Gawd.
He should be nowhere near a title shot.

However he was overrated before but after Usada the Diaz bros are underrated: they were most likely one of the few guys not on PEDs.
When you get caught multiple times for smth stupid like weed I'm guessing you are clean of PEDs

LOL...Like Woodley is gonna get what he wants.

LOL..'money fight".

Its Thompson bitch.

He's gonna kick your face.

You mean the same Woodley that said he didn't want to fight Lombard because it wouldn't be good for his brand?

how is nick a money fight at this point? he hasn't been relevant for years now.

Woodley comes off of 18 months and now he thinks he deserves the money fight.
I figured due to the long lay off he'd want to fight asap but didn't think he'd be ignoring contenders and calling Diaz.

From post fight show, said Wonderboy should fight Kelvin while he goes and gets that money vs Nick Diaz

Conor is changing the game. People are angling for the money fights now. Cruz said something similar, so did Eddie Alvarez.

That shit doesn't make any sense, no way it's made.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back