TYRON WOODLEY JUST CALLED OUT NICK DIAZ IN AUGUST

Oh, so he's a matchmaker now? Diaz should get back in line like every other fighter and Wonderboy deserves the shot. Then Condit/Maia. Then we'll see how it goes.

But please, no fucking Nick Diaz.

If Wonderboy doesn't get the next title shot, there better be riots.

No way at fight should be made. None.

Woodley said he wants money, fine. Beat Wonderboy THEN beat Nick ifnhe comes back and gets a win.

Thompson deserves next shot clearly, and if I'm Dana /UFC, I say you fight Thompson or we do Thompson/Lawler for an intern if you don't wanna take the fight.
Nick is coming off a suspension and a loss. How the fuck does he get a shot over Wonderboy who has rattled off so many huge wins and jus beat Rory?
This is the UFC. Deserves is only part of the equation.

Dan Henderson is fighting Bisping for the title in 2016

shut up bruh

rules dont matter no more

Hendo has a win v. Bisping and they have a big history.
Woodley/Diaz has no meaning, Diaz los his last fight and has been on suspension.

The fans want Wonderboy for a title shot, and the fans have a lot of sway, its why we see Hendo/Bisping II instead of Weidman or Luke rematch.

He should be nowhere near a title shot.

However he was overrated before but after Usada the Diaz bros are underrated: they were most likely one of the few guys not on PEDs.
When you get caught multiple times for smth stupid like weed I'm guessing you are clean of PEDs
He will never be the title holder in the UFC, top 5 gatekeeper like his brother.

Nick would probably take the fight if at a catchweight or nontitle. He just want the fights that pay off big.

Woodley is scared because Thompson will kick in his teeth.

cuz he knows a a Nick Diaz comming off a suspension and no TDD is a safer fight than a monster sprawl and brawl killer like Stephen Thompson

Diaz is overrated as fuck here. Gawd.
His last two losses are the greatest fighters of all time

he beat condit in most people's opinion

and he was undefeated for years before that

and he's 100% clean before and after USADA

when will people figure out that belts mean nothing? being a champion is irrelevant.

Most epic of excuses. He probably wants to fight justin bieber next because its a money fight.

This.

It's sad when a competitor who is winless in the last 4 years is the money fight as well.

People need to stop enabling this "give Nick Diaz a title shot because he's Nick Diaz" bullshit.

Woodley acting as you'd expect.

No way they put Diaz against a wrestler. So unlucky, Tyron

Woodley can't sit out for 2 years. then refuse to give #1 contenders who were passed over FOR HIM, their rightful title shots.

He'll probably get it too.

UFC is all about $$$, fuck rankings and all that.

Man I've been saying that lawler had a suspect chin and had a bunch of decision he shouldn't have got. But I just became a wouldlee hater. Dude doesn't care about who is up next but calls out a guy who hasn't fought forever. If he's confident, beat down wonderboy and then go get Diaz.

His last two losses are the greatest fighters of all time

he beat condit in most people's opinion

and he was undefeated for years before that

and he's 100% clean before and after USADA
Gatekeeper.

Back