TYRON WOODLEY JUST CALLED OUT NICK DIAZ IN AUGUST

No way at fight should be made. None.

Woodley said he wants money, fine. Beat Wonderboy THEN beat Nick ifnhe comes back and gets a win.

Thompson deserves next shot clearly, and if I'm Dana /UFC, I say you fight Thompson or we do Thompson/Lawler for an intern if you don't wanna take the fight.
Nick is coming off a suspension and a loss. How the fuck does he get a shot over Wonderboy who has rattled off so many huge wins and jus beat Rory?

This is excactly what I was afraid of if Woodley became champ. He's going to try to emulate Bisping and avoid fighting the contenders.

Maia, Wonderboy, and Rory.....

As much as I love the Stockton slap, those guys are more deserving.

I hope Thompson kicks the bear out of Woodley.

Stupid thing is that after Bisping/Hendo being booked, giving Nick a title shot after not winning a fight for 5 years seems like something they would do.

Would be a dope fight. I want to see it.

Diaz should be fighting bigger names. He should be put in superfights like his brother. Masvidal is a good fight if at WW

WUT? Diaz? In august?

This is why I didn't want to see Tyron get a title. He is already ducking Wonderboy

lol It's August tomorrow so if he's fighting THAT FAST you can't even say that's ducking. He'd be ready for another fight by the end of the year at that rate, and that's about all you could really ask for.

Dat 209 chedda

2DiazMoney.jpg

No way at fight should be made. None.

Woodley said he wants money, fine. Beat Wonderboy THEN beat Nick ifnhe comes back and gets a win.

Thompson deserves next shot clearly, and if I'm Dana /UFC, I say you fight Thompson or we do Thompson/Lawler for an intern if you don't wanna take the fight.
Nick is coming off a suspension and a loss. How the fuck does he get a shot over Wonderboy who has rattled off so many huge wins and jus beat Rory?
Dan Henderson is fighting Bisping for the title in 2016

shut up bruh

rules dont matter no more

They should stop to fu** the divisions and stop asking fights. Nick Diaz doesn't deserve shit. He should fight Wonderboy like Alvarez should fight Nurmy or El knockdown. Stop this bullshit.

Fuck, not this shit again. This is why I respect champs like Robbie, he didn't give a shit who his opponent was. Woodley just knows that Wonderboy would likely eat him alive. This is getting sad.

Back