Tyron Woodley fires back at Dana White

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
upload_2018-2-8_0-45-30.png I would go with Dana White. Donald Trump is about the only human being i could think of as vile as Dana White.

Last edited:
Well that escalated quickly. TWood went for the fuckin JUGULAR!!!!

this means the fights on right?

I don't understand T-Wood lol

Just fight RDA, not everything has to be a money fight, even Conor knows that.

And you are no Conor lol

I dont always agree with Tyron Woodley....but he definitely aint wrong on this one.

Grown men, ahhh the professionalism

This should count as round 1 win for Twood, it's certainly his most interesting fight so far.

giphy.gif

I don't understand T-Wood lol

Just fight RDA, not everything has to be a money fight, even Conor knows that.

And you are no Conor lol
he is a deluded individual

Hasn't Nate confirmed that he was offered the fight as well? He has no reason to lie about it.

And they both said that the fight was put on the table for 219 and Dana denied that also. Dana is the one with ZERO credibility here.

I say scratch both of these potential fights and let Till have a crack at him

Hasn't Nate confirmed that he was offered the fight as well? He has no reason to lie about it.

And they both said that the fight was put on the table for 219 and Dana denied that as also. Dana is the one with ZERO credibility here.
Yup he said he wants to fight Woodley. But Dana gonna act like were all idiots and dont know yet what a lying POS Dana White is. Hes a socio path.

Last edited:
Man lol TW has been begging everyone that will listen for a money fight and no one cares. Even non champions have turned him down. He needs to just move on and keep defending.

Man lol TW has been begging everyone that will listen for a money fight and no one cares. Even non champions have turned him down. He needs to just move on and keep defending.
upload_2018-2-8_0-56-51.png
giphy.gif

Back