Tyron Woodley fires back at Dana White

I dont get how anyone can support an absolute looser at WW as Nate in a title match.

Woodley is as full of shit as DW.

Nate Diaz just came out saying he wants to fight Woodley. Dana White wants Diaz vs his lover. So hes gonna lie and act like we dont know hes a chronic liar. Dana needs to be fired already. I would blame him for sinking the sport into the ground in the last 2 years. Hes to busy trying to cater to his bf to even focus on the sport anymore. Im sick of this bald lying POS of shit already.
Look mate. I'm no fan of mcnugget

That aside the match up between ww Woodley and lw Diaz is stupid... I'm praying Dana is against this shit and that Woodley has to defend his belt against a legit challenger.

Woodley must have cte already. He's always talking about these mythical fights that never come to fruition.

I don't agree with the Diaz opponent at all. But Tyron ain't wrong with that statement.

obviously it's just Tyron blowing smoke out of his ass. Dana doesnt like Woodley, why would he give him Diaz which wouldn't even draw any PPV's and have such a negative public backlash from the fans. There's nothing to gain for the UFC

I don't praise Woodley often but that was slick

I have three simple rues that have served me well.

1. Pay my taxes

2. Don’t run from the cops

3. Don’t ever listen to a word Dana White says.

I wanna know what dirt he had to tell the last time they were fighting on social media

TW full of shit. He likes trolling but he always fights the number 1 contenders. He just likes rustling some jimmies before the true announcement.

View attachment 336375 I would go with Dana White. Donald Trump is about the only human being i could think of as vile as Dana White.
Yeah, Tyron, get into a social media bickering match with your boss!

This is a good idea! This ends well for you!

tenor.gif

Yup he said he wants to fight Woodley. But Dana gonna act like were all idiots and dont know yet what a lying POS Dana White is. Hes a social path.
Social Path? LoL.

Sociopath.

Hope your phone did that, otherwise...

ricky-ricardo.jpg

Dana is running UFC into the ground. All the hardcore fans are getting sick and the casuals will soon disappear once they realise Conor will not fight.
UFC needs an overhaul, better basic pay, get rid of Reebok, allow sponsorship, and fights based on rankings rather than money fights. If the fighters aren't happy tell them to fight elsewhere.
Will never happen unfortunately though.

T Woodley is getting tons of attention now lol. Smart move!

Give them money fights : fighters complain

Don't give them money fights : fighters complain

I would go with Dana White. Donald Trump is about the only human being i could think of as vile as Dana White.
Usually. But I gotta say, if Dana White promised something, then Ali Abdelaziz said something different, I wouldn't know what the fuck to believe.

Give them money fights : fighters complain

Don't give them money fights : fighters complain
Holy shit, it's almost as if there's more than 1 fighter in the company, what a fucking revelation.

Back