Tyron Woodley fires back at Dana White

Dear TW,

We wish you good luck in your future endeavors.

Sincerely yours,

FOX Sports, analysts department.

Not a chance. He would sue their ass for discrimination lol.

What Tyron doesn't understand, and that Dana and a handful of fans do, is that constantly begging for a money fight is pathetic.

He puts on three snoozer defenses. He knows this, everyone knows this. Yeah, he did what (little) he had to do to win, but you'd have to be an ignorant elitist to think those fights haven't dampened his stock as a draw fighter. Nobody is lining up to watch Tyron defend.

Instead of begging and pleading to get a high-profile fight, how about doing what these high-profile fighters did? Take on anyone, and beat the shit out of them. Become the drawer yourself.

I wish Tyron could read this. You think McGregor, Rousy, Jones and GSP became big drawers by only wanting to fight washed up legends?

And starting a public feud with the boss who already wants you gone is gonna help.

Tyron seems smart, but one of those smart people that just don't seem to understand how the world around them works.

Spot on its embarrassing watching him to beg for his "money" fight, like you said he should try to be like other stars and "be" the draw by putting on good fights so that people may want to watch him.

Spot on its embarrassing watching him to beg for his "money" fight, like you said he should try to be like other stars and "be" the draw by putting on good fights so that people may want to watch him.

He has done everything in his power to NOT be the draw and alienate everyone, and then has the nerve to act surprised that nobody supports him or wants to watch him fight.

Entitled prick. Give me dubs IDGAF, worst fucking WW champ ever...Including Dave fucking Menne.<GOT4>

He has done everything in his power to NOT be the draw and alienate everyone, and then has the nerve to act surprised that nobody supports him or wants to watch him fight.

Entitled prick. Give me dubs IDGAF, worst fucking WW champ ever...Including Dave fucking Menne.<GOT4>

Yep, I hope he loses the belt sooner then later....I thought he was going to stop begging for money fights like he said many months ago....but old habits die hard.

Yep, I hope he loses the belt sooner then later....I thought he was going to stop begging for money fights like he said many months ago....but old habits die hard.

What's frustrating is, he does have the tools to be more than he is...But his stupidity has hindered his career so badly. Guy is a plain moron with a "useful idiot" mentality.

Woodley doing his best for a 'money' fight lol. It wont happen because nobody cares about him..

Yes, I got the sarcasm. Was just jumping aboard.

Trump's no saint but comparing him to Hitler is asanine. Only someone with zero knowledge of history and zero perspective would make such a claim. In fact radical leftists who subscribe to the beliefs and use the methods of groups like Antifa have more in common with Hitler and his brownshirts than they'd be comfortable admitting.
+1

They also enjoy throwing the word "fascist" around, completely ignoring that the type of thought censoring leftists subscribe to is one of the primary elements of fascism.

Back