Tyron Woodley Drops Out from the New Spider-Man Movie

This seems very random to me.

Hope he get a decent role.

ngIm2eeOlV0.jpg

Woodley is indeed savvy. Good moves all around. Say what y'all want. The guy has a strategy about things.

MMA movies are corny. Blockbusters featuring MMA 'stars' are worse.

awesome he's in the movie. not starring by any means though.

lol, wtf this movie is all about. And why they are constantly making new spider-man series
English translation please.
LOL in what fucking High School, in what fucking world can a Tyron Woodley pass off as a fucking Senior?

I'm literally wracking my brain right now to think up of a reason to not say "random thug #xxx"

And my only reason would be that he'd play a Luke Cage Cameo
Look up "The Prowler" - It's a long shot, but it could possibly be a quick villain role like GSP's "Batroc the Leaper" role in Winter Soldier.

th

I didn't know he was an actor but I knew I had seen him in something before.

Spiderman is the worst. The one with the jerkoff that played ray charles was especially bad.

Who gives a shit about this movie the fucking Vulture is the main villain. Not Venom, not Carnage, but the god damn Vulture.

You can't have Venom or Carnage without some sort of build up leading to it, Flash Thompson will be in this movie as will Cletus (Venom and Carnage). Pretty sure they will build it up so they are included in future Spidey movies.

Also, the Vulture was the 1st villain in Spider-Man comics, makes sense he's in this movie as there's never been a version of him done in any of the Spider-Man movies.

MMA movies are corny. Blockbusters featuring MMA 'stars' are worse.
Lol Michael Jai White and Josh Barnett had a funny assed movie recently. Not like intentionally funny.

Batroc by NC.

You can't have Venom or Carnage without some sort of build up leading to it, Flash Thompson will be in this movie as will Cletus (Venom and Carnage). Pretty sure they will build it up so they are included in future Spidey movies.

Also, the Vulture was the 1st villain in Spider-Man comics, makes sense he's in this movie as there's never been a version of him done in any of the Spider-Man movies.
I don't care about canon or setting it up over several movies to properly introduce the characters. Just give us Venom and Carnage and stop with the non sense. Vulture is as intimidating as Peter Pan flying across the night sky.

Back