Tyron Woodley Drops Out from the New Spider-Man Movie

If you think Birdman is a better villain than Carnage your not worth my time or KO power.

He should obviously play Harry Osbourne.

LOL in what fucking High School, in what fucking world can a Tyron Woodley pass off as a fucking Senior?

I'm literally wracking my brain right now to think up of a reason to not say "random thug #xxx"

And my only reason would be that he'd play a Luke Cage Cameo
Shave that gnarly beard and he might have a baby face?! Idk man I'm fucking stoned.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's "Random Gangster #6" though

I have to shame myself. He said he was in a Marvel movie on MMA hour. And I assumed with no doubt that it was Black Panther.

Happy for T-Wood. Hope it's a decent role.

UFC Welterweight Champion Tyron Woodley to Appear in SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Tyron-Woodley-Spider-Man-Homecoming-Dragonlord.jpg

This past weekend, Spider-Man: Homecoming star Tom Holland was spotted at UFC 201, and now we know why.

Tyron Woodley won the welterweight championship at the event in Atlanta, Georgia, and he revealed on The MMA Hour (via Spider-Man News) today that he's landed a role in the reboot. Who he's playing remains a mystery of course, but he'll make for a tough foe for the wall-crawler.

"I don’t know if I can even say this," he teased, "but I’m working on a Marvel movie on Thursday in Atlanta."

Woodley has plenty of experience in the world of film as he's done stunts for Olympus Has Fallen and Straight Outta Compton and also has a role in the next Fast & Furious movie.

While it would be easy to assume that he's just playing Random Thug #3, bear in mind that the last UFC champion to show up in the MCU was Georges St-Pierre, and he made quite the impact in Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

Jon Watts is behind the camera for the movie that stars Tom Holland as Peter Parker/Spider-Man in a story that takes the character back to his high school roots. Big names in the cast include Michael Keaton, Marisa Tomei, Zendaya, Robert Downey Jr. and Donald Glover. Spider-Man: Homecoming opens July 7, 2017.

'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Adds Another Surprising Cast Member In The Form Of A UFC Champion

Note: This might be merged with the official Spider-Man thread after a few days.
Winning!

If he were white, would you have said, "random bystander, random patron in background?"

"While it would be easy to assume that he's just playing Random Thug #3, bear in mind that the last UFC champion to show up in the MCU was Georges St-Pierre..."

lol, wtf this movie is all about. And why they are constantly making new spider-man series

Because people keep watching that shit...easier than making some new, never been done before shit.

Maybe the Hobgoblin. I remember that guy being black in the cartoons.

Fox analyst, actor, family man, world UFC champion, best body of all time.

Now i understand why people don't like him.

Back