Tyron Woodley Drops Out from the New Spider-Man Movie

Yeah, I'm definitely curious
If done right it can be pretty cool
I enjoyed the Captain America/GSP fight..
I guess it's assuming a lot that he'd be in an action roll, hell he could be another reporter or something but it would seem a waste of his abilities..

I liked that fight too. Winter Soldier was an incredible film! More statuesque female and more MMA fighters in super hero flicks! I'm all for it!

Wonderboy deserves this role WAY more.

video-undefined-1BDAED3000000578-497_636x358.jpg

What was his role?

Iirc he's just some dude driving a car. I was pretty drunk so I don't exactly remember. But I defintely remember seeing him. He was basically a glorified extra.

Stop objectifying women people, it's gross!
I found this filth, and frankly, it's appalling:
1914661.gif
The good thing about GIFs is you can potentially make the perfect expression and it just keeps on looping continuously. Hypnotic.

Iirc he's just some dude driving a car. I was pretty drunk so I don't exactly remember. But I defintely remember seeing him. He was basically a glorified extra.
Hmmm
I'd watch it again but I don't wanna..

Finally I'll see my favorite hero in action
dwtn_3__super_duck_by_ninjkabat.jpg

Yeah, I'm definitely curious
If done right it can be pretty cool
I enjoyed the Captain America/GSP fight..
I guess it's assuming a lot that he'd be in an action roll, hell he could be another reporter or something but it would seem a waste of his abilities..

I liked that fight too. Winter Soldier was an incredible film! More statuesque female and more MMA fighters in super hero flicks! I'm all for it!

You guys liked GSP in a movie that had him playing a villain that fights NOTHING like how GSP does in real life? How do you feel about Ronda's fighting style on film?

Hope it's a bigger role then straight out of Compton. I didn't even see him it and I was looking.

Lol really? Must have not been looking hard then or you took a piss break because he was in there plain as day, the camera was even focused right on him iirc during his small scene.

You guys liked GSP in a movie that had him playing a villain that fights NOTHING like how GSP does in real life? How do you feel about Ronda's fighting style on film?

Well, I am familiar with Batroc, the villain GSP played. That's what made it interesting. Ronda fought in a movie? Which one!

Back