Tyron Woodley cusses out Ali and his entire team

What a bum he is . After the 2 wonderboy fights and the usman fight I can't see any way to take this dork serious anymore.

..but then backtracks

Initial rant @ 0:40
Backtracking @ 5:40

Is pissed about the whole Ali - Kawa situation

And goes off on Kelvin Gastelum for mentioning him

Usman and team are balls deep in Woodly’s head.
he-said-just-the-tip-but-went-balls-deep-27335251.png

a chick will pick a bad guy over a good guy, almost every time...that saying, nice guys finish last is very true...why do you think it's always the jerks that abuse them, always seem to get the girls...cause they don't give a shit about them...women like that...for some strange reason...they want a man to show them who's boss...the guys that chicks walk all over, never get a girl or keep a girl for that very reason...the moment you stop caring, your success with women improves greatly.

Okay, all the bullshit aside.. most but not all girls care about your financial status first and foremost, being a good guy or a bad guy.. they usually don't give two shits about that.. You got a nice car, and a nice house? Chances are you're always going to be getting the girls, that's how the world works since the dawn of time, being the "Alpha" being more successful, than her peers. Good, bad.. That's all nonsense in the end, i wasn't being serious originally, i rarely ever am.

Most boring WW champ ever. Usman or Colby may surpass him but as of now he is at the top of boring champs for me.

An enemy of Ali should be a friend of mine. But this is like liking Trump for hating on Hilary. Fuck both. <28>

(but man I can't stand Ali)

Last edited:
King of fkin qdoba

{<jordan}{<jordan}

Dude was funny as fuck and said nothing but sensible reasonable shit idk how you fucking dorks are so triggered by him lmao

Last edited:
Urggh. TMZ and Woodley. A perfect match.

T Wood has nothing to worry about. Once that fight vs Canelo happens, (which he has a good chance at winning) he’ll be making conor money, plus will be MW champ and will get one of those juicy DAZN contracts, fight GGG, probably win too, then maybe move up and beat the shit out of Dimitri Bivol and retire

a chick will pick a bad guy over a good guy, almost every time...that saying, nice guys finish last is very true...why do you think it's always the jerks that abuse them, always seem to get the girls...cause they don't give a shit about them...women like that...for some strange reason...they want a man to show them who's boss...the guys that chicks walk all over, never get a girl or keep a girl for that very reason...the moment you stop caring, your success with women improves greatly.

What most sane womyn really want is a guy to be in control.

But they are often like little children and subconsciously know it. So they often test guys to see if he will put them back in their place.

Fail this test and they will despise you.

Incels

dude, do you even know what an incel is? haha....a man that knows a woman's proper place is not an incel...incels are virgin idiots...i haven't been a virgin for decades.

dude, do you even know what an incel is? haha....a man that knows a woman's proper place is not an incel...incels are virgin idiots...i haven't been a virgin for decades.
You’re not a virgin in the same way the pope ain’t a catholic.

You’re not a virgin in the same way the pope ain’t a catholic.

pretty hard to be a virgin, having been married, with a daughter...now living with a girl 20+ years younger....

He needs to book a fight. How about Edwards since Masvidal, Diaz, Colby, and Usman are booked?

Back