Tyron Woodley cusses out Ali and his entire team

Woodley is from the projects... Do us all a favor and strangle ali and throw his body in the ocean

People shit talk him for calling out GSP and nick diaz

so what does he do?

calls out nate

people shit talk him for calling out nate

so he calls out khabib

people shit talk that

so the fkn guy calls out canelo

He has to be doing this on purpose no1 can lack this much self awareness

or, alternatively, he doesn’t care what random sherdog posters say. I think that’s the more likely situation. He’s not a total idiot and he’s educated.

He was lucky to have hit his prime when the WW division was at its weakest ever

Marty Fakenewsman absolutely demolished Tyquil. It looked ike a pro fighting against a can from the crowd

Prime GSP would have embarrassed him in the same way. He's basically the Chris Weidman of his division

or, alternatively, he doesn’t care what random sherdog posters say. I think that’s the more likely situation. He’s not a total idiot and he’s educated.

I’d agree but in the same breath he’ll complain people don’t like him because they’re racist

man, can't belive this guy blocked me on instagram for calling him a bitch (at time he was whinning about gsp fight)

He just wants to appear as the "good guy" for the ladies. lmao.

a chick will pick a bad guy over a good guy, almost every time...that saying, nice guys finish last is very true...why do you think it's always the jerks that abuse them, always seem to get the girls...cause they don't give a shit about them...women like that...for some strange reason...they want a man to show them who's boss...the guys that chicks walk all over, never get a girl or keep a girl for that very reason...the moment you stop caring, your success with women improves greatly.

a chick will pick a bad guy over a good guy, almost every time...that saying, nice guys finish last is very true...why do you think it's always the jerks that abuse them, always seem to get the girls...cause they don't give a shit about them...women like that...for some strange reason...they want a man to show them who's boss...the guys that chicks walk all over, never get a girl or keep a girl for that very reason...the moment you stop caring, your success with women improves greatly.

What most sane womyn really want is a guy to be in control.

But they are often like little children and subconsciously know it. So they often test guys to see if he will put them back in their place.

Fail this test and they will despise you.

That fight was horrendous and both deserved an L.

Think I like the guy now. Fuck Ali and his team

Whenever someone universally disliked says something accurate

Tyron doesn't make sense...

He's mad Ali punched his manager... which is understandable.

Then he's mad at Kelvin for answering a question about which loss he'd like to avenge.

Then says Kelvin should just take the loss and never look back when in reality Tyron himself hasn't handled his loss to Usman with grace LOL

Backtracking before any action has taken place and shit's settled is such a goofy move. That's why nobody pays attention to you, T-Wood, you don't understand heat.
Actually he hasn't fought in nearly 8 months has no fight scheduled and somehow there is a 3 page thread about him so it would appear he did do something right. He was never gonna be one of the more likeable fighters so he may as well stir shit and embrace being unlikeable.

Back