• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tyron Woodley Claims He Is The Greatest UFC Welterweight Ever

You had a draw with Wonderboy. How can you be the best of all time when you're exactly evenly matched with someone fighting in your division right now?

<36>
Except the fact that he kicked WB's ass, while WB danced around landing baby shots for points.

Coming from the guy that was ko'd dead by marquart, made to look silly against rory mac...
Really? The consensus WW GoAT got knocked stiff by a journeyman, too. Wait, he tapped to strikes.

He also tapped to an arm bar with literally 1 second left in the round. People overcome their mistakes sometimes, you know?

And this thread is misleading. Woodley isn't claiming to be GoAT. He's saying he's the best as a matter of ability. Greatness is something else here that isn't discussed, and it's defined by achievement.

And yet the fight was still a draw.
And one guy was fighting, the other was trying to avoind the fight since he was getting clobbered.

All you folks are ridiculous. If what happened between Woodley and WB happened in a real fight, there would be 100% consensus that Woodley kicked his ass. Thompson was looking for points, Woodley was looking for Thompson's head.

He might have potential to be the greatest by the time his career is over. But at this point in time I donot see how he can ratioinally debate that he's greater than GSP and or Matt Hughes. Even Pat Miletich is higher rated then Woodly is right now.

Tyron Woodley says he's the greatest UFC welterweight EVER ... better than Georges St-Pierre ... and he won't stop kicking ass until he's proved it to the entire world.

Woodley -- the current UFC champ at 170 -- sat down with TMZ Sports to talk about his upcoming rematch with Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson at UFC 209 in March.

Tyron told us he's looking forward to polishing Thompson off and proving their last fight (which ended in a draw) was a fluke ... but beyond that, he's got some bigger things to prove.

"I'm the best welterweight to ever fight in the Octagon, all I gotta do is keep winning to prove it. I'm more well rounded than Georges St-Pierre, I punch harder."

<36>

Tyron Woodley says he's the greatest UFC welterweight EVER ... better than Georges St-Pierre ... and he won't stop kicking ass until he's proved it to the entire world.

Woodley -- the current UFC champ at 170 -- sat down with TMZ Sports to talk about his upcoming rematch with Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson at UFC 209 in March.

Tyron told us he's looking forward to polishing Thompson off and proving their last fight (which ended in a draw) was a fluke ... but beyond that, he's got some bigger things to prove.

"I'm the best welterweight to ever fight in the Octagon, all I gotta do is keep winning to prove it. I'm more well rounded than Georges St-Pierre, I punch harder."

He is , the greatest big mouth race baiter champion ever no doubt .

Gets tooled by GSP lite and thinks he is better than GSP... Lol

Tyrone is so racist against white people.

I get what he's trying to say. Makes sense to me

This guy is delusional.

Nah, he knows exactly what he's doing.

This video was made right after it was announced that the "GOAT" has returned, right?

So, he should think like a beta and underestimate himself?

He is saying what every fighter thinks of themselves, and it is up to him to prove it, by winning. Just like he stated.

Nate Diaz says he has never lost fight.
You're right, but people know it isn't true. All these guys think they're the best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back