• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tyron Woodley Claims He Is The Greatest UFC Welterweight Ever

Isn't that the guy who just got a gift Draw when he lost and was smashed hard by Rory?

Oh god, this guy again. He needs to talk less, he fights quite a bit so that's good but god damn this guy says some stupid shit.

1rlPc.gif
Damn it, I miss that Marquardt!

Well, he certainly shocked me when he fought Wonderboy. I thought Wonderboy was gonna beat him up for sure.

Yes Tyron Woodley is the greatest UFC welterweight if you disagree you are racist. - Luke Thomas

Tyron Woodley says he's the greatest UFC WHINERweight EVER ... better than Georges St-Pierre ... and he won't stop whining like a bitch-ass until he's proved it to the entire world.
FIXED for accuracy. <209Bitch>

I can name 5 active WW that have a more lasting impact than woodley. What a joke, hope he gets KOed and we don't have to listen to his ass anymore. He's not in the top 35-50 WW all time. Laughable stuff.

He obviously never went to math class, and i'm not surprised.

Marquardt KO'ed Maia dead and he is a title fight away from being the best in the world.

Very true...he did. But that was a long long time ago....Woodley didn't lose to rory all that long ago...maia was caught with a big punch, while marquarte just obliterated woodely.

Valid point.

Thank you. Seen a few people mention that fight and it has nothing to do with his statement

It would be like Anderson saying hes the greatest UFC MW ever and someone saying "but you lost those pride fights". Who gives a shit

Thank you. Seen a few people mention that fight and it has nothing to do with his statement

It would be like Anderson saying hes the greatest UFC MW ever and someone saying "but you lost those pride fights". Who gives a shit
Yeah, I completely forgot that it was in SF. That said, I'm a bit of a Marquardt fan and not much of a fan of Woodley, so maybe I'm a bit biased too.

He's also dillusional and defensive. It's ironic that Jones, Cormier, Johnson, Rampage, and Silva are generally liked (especially Jones considering what a horrible person he is lol) and he claims that people don't like him because he's black. Looking at that list and also considering that some of them have accusations of doing dirty shit and that Woodley so far has been squeeky clean makes me not take anything he says seriously.

Jones and Silva are liked?

Jon Jones is liked on Sherdog? ???

Get, the fuck outta here.

That's so fucking weird.

A fighter especially a champion viewing themselves a great.

What kind of mindset is this? ??

These threads where Woodley is antagonized were funny initially, but not anymore.
He is the champ, he should be confident.

And honestly, I would put money on Woodley against every WW ever.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously though, he's got too many embarrassing losses too recently for that to be even remotely true.
"Too many embarrassing losses"?
He has a total of 3 losses, and his last loss was 3 years ago. Rory, Shields and Marquardt are all top tier fighters. There is nothing embarrassing about losing to any of them.
I wish all you casual TMZ queens would just STFU already. You guys dont even read or watch the videos. You look at the headline and then start running your mouths. Nothing that Tyron said there was strange. It was standard shit that most fighters think and SAY even when they aren't even champions. He said he will go in and prove himself to be the best. He's not fucking CM Punk comparing himself to GSP

Back