Tyron "Black Lungs STILL Matter War Wagon - Going Ferguson Edition

Only way i see woodley winning this is, if he catches Robbie with something early and swarms on him and ref stops it. Could happen. It goes past 2 rounds, Woodley's chances go way down. I don't see him KO'ing Robbie. But who knows. I'll be watching. given 18 months of inactivity, smart money is on lawler here.

9l98i.gif
After Woodley KOs Lawler, then Broner he will take his revenge on Rory and his nose.

I could see Woodley catching Lawler with something early. Lawler's pretty hittable, and has been hurt in each of his last three fights. But if Woodley doesn't, or can't, put him away early, I think Lawler knocks him out late.

Hurting/Hitting Lawler is possible. K/O'ing him, highly unlikely. Can't believe SD picked Woodley by first round KO. Stopped reading the article at that point.

Didn't really stop reading, but I promise I sure thought about it.

Hell No. LETS GO ROBBIE!!! woodley is about as boring as it gets! once Robbie cracks Tyron, he will be backing up rest of fight until he gets KTFO!!!

I'm rooting against Robbie so I guess that is like rooting for Woodley.

Hurting/Hitting Lawler is possible. K/O'ing him, highly unlikely. Can't believe SD picked Woodley by first round KO. Stopped reading the article at that point.

Didn't really stop reading, but I promise I sure thought about it.

Lol did they really?

It has been written

He beat Condit by injury, that's it.

Dude is massively overhyped.

Um...no he was kicking Conduit's ass before the injury, which he aggravated with his own techniques.

He beat Condit by injury, that's it.

Dude is massively overhyped.
I'd give him credit for that win. He caused the injury....It's like Weidman check the kick that broke Silva's leg...

ANYthing can happen , but unless he gets an early swarming in on Robbie .... Woodley gasses after 2 and gets peppered the rest of the match.

*racistly speaking of course..*

I'm still trying to figure out how he is even getting a title shot. But whatever it's just gonna be added to the Ruthless's highlight reel!

Woodley will come out with his freshly groomed beard looking the part, then The Ruthless One" will proceed to blast his beard until his lifeless corpse drops to the canvas doing his best Shad face imitation.

Back