Crime TX man murders BLM protestor. Abbot vows to pardon murderer ASAP

You mean the board that was appointed by the Governor, did what Abbott wanted them to do? Shocking huh. This must be that two tier justice system you cry about.
I guess that means they're automatically wrong. Probably racist too, amirite comrade?

I guess that means they're automatically wrong. Probably racist too, amirite comrade?
It's almost like a political virtue signal to guys that are just like Perry, and people that twist themselves in knots to claim this was self defense.

If a crowd surrounds your car and puts you in a vulnerable position, the first person that you should shoot in defense is the big goof holding an AK-47.

And no one answered my question of why didn't this guy unload on the crowd? If he was there to shoot protesters, why did he only shoot the guy with the AK-47?

Last edited:
It's almost like a political virtue signal to guys that are just like Perry, and people that twist themselves in knots to claim this was self defense.
Sure. Like I said sad and pathetic.

It's an open carry state.

He's not waving it around, he's pointing at the ground and it's not even shouldered to be fired.

Clearly looks like it is in his hands pointed towards the car.

It doesn't matter if it is shouldered to be fired or not. He is holding it in a threatening position. He may have lisfed the gun up higher before he was shot. We don't know that for certain from the still frame.

But we do know that he inserted himself into a violent situation while brandishing a weapon.

If a crowd surrounds your car and puts you in a venerable position, the first person that you should shoot in defense is the big goof holding an AK-47.

And no one answered my question of why didn't this guy unload on the crowd? If he was there to shoot protesters, why did he only shoot the guy with the AK-47?
Quit making sense...

It doesn't matter if it is shouldered to be fired or not. He is holding it in a threatening position.

Pointed at the ground is a threatening position?

Man you're pretty dishonest. lmao

Sure. Like I said sad and pathetic.
Almost as sad at your deflections you have to make about this case.

Wrote out how he wanted to kill Protester and how he thought he could get away with killing them under certain circumstances. Then proceeded to try and create that exact scenario. Then killed a Protester. It just self defense bro.

That doesn't change much for me. He was put in a situation where he wasn't allowed to retreat and a man coming at him to potentially execute him. As far as I know he didn't break any laws by being there.
I'm all for someone being able to defend themselves, but if he truly went down there itchin' for a fight and looking for the exact situation that happened in mind, I'm not sure I can agree that he isn't at fault for what happened. If he was driving to or from work and just happened upon a group of protestors blocking the road that's one thing. Purposefully going to an area where a protest is actively taking place is something completely different.

Almost as sad at your deflections you have to make about this case.

Wrote out how he wanted to kill Protester and how he thought he could get away with killing them under certain circumstances. Then proceeded to try and create that exact scenario. Then killed a Protester. It just self defense bro.
You guys tried to say the same things with Rittenhouse. I don't care what happened before the rioters surrounded him and took his ability to retreat away.

I'm all for someone being able to defend themselves, but if he truly went down there itchin' for a fight and looking for the exact situation that happened in mind, I'm not sure I can agree that he isn't at fault for what happened. If he was driving to or from work and just happened upon a group of protestors blocking the road that's one thing. Purposefully going to an area where a protest is actively taking place is something completely different.
That was the argument used against Rittenhouse. As far as I'm concerned its a free country and the public roads belong to all of us.

I mean, he literally drove into the crowd lol

They were both in the military. Both had at least basic training on the use of firearms.
Okay then. It still looks at the ready position, which, when combined with being swarmed by a bunch of goons, might cause a person to fear for their life. Open carry this, open carry that, at the end of the day, it's a sketchy situation and all bets are off. I don't think there is a cut and dry way to look at it.

That was the argument used against Rittenhouse. As far as I'm concerned its a free country and the public roads belong to all of us.
I don't see this situation as anything close to what happened with Rittenhouse. He was supposedly there to help "guard" locations and assist with clean-up. He didn't hop in his car and drive directly into a protest.

You guys tried to say the same things with Rittenhouse. I don't care what happened before the rioters surrounded him and took his ability to retreat away.
Rittenhouse wasn't near as egregious as this one and you know it. Not at a single point could Perry prove that his life was in danger. Rittenhouse house got off because although he put himself in the situation, he did get attacked first. While Rittenhouse said he wanted to kill looters that video was not allowed as evidence in court. So the court case ended up not having the evidence that he was going down with intention to potentially shoot looters and protesters. Come on bud gotta do better.

It doesn't matter if it is shouldered to be fired or not. He is holding it in a threatening position. He may have lisfed the gun up higher before he was shot. We don't know that for certain from the still frame.

But we do know that he inserted himself into a violent situation while brandishing a weapon.

What did the jury think?

Okay then. It still looks at the ready position, which, when combined with being swarmed by a bunch of goons, might cause a person to fear for their life. Open carry this, open carry that, at the end of the day, it's a sketchy situation and all bets are off. I don't think there is a cut and dry way to look at it.
If Perry hadn't made his desires to do what he did known, he would have had a much better case.

Rittenhouse wasn't near as egregious as this one and you know it. Not at a single point could Perry prove that his life was in danger. Rittenhouse house got off because although he put himself in the situation, he did get attacked first. While Rittenhouse said he wanted to kill looters that video was not allowed as evidence in court. So the court case ended up not having the evidence that he was going down with intention to potentially shoot looters and protesters. Come on bud gotta do better.
Being trapped with a guy come at him aggressively with an AK isn't putting his life in danger?

Again, I don't care what happened before he became boxed in. I don't care why he went down there. Its not relevant. America is a free country. I mentioned earlier people change their minds about serious shit all the time (suicides). We're just going to have to agree to disagree on this one.

Back