Crime TX man murders BLM protestor. Abbot vows to pardon murderer ASAP

It was sealed.
How about condemning the piece of shit for sexting underaged girls instead of deflecting for a Pedo, by bringing up "Leftist" DA.

I bet we see him doing interviews on right wing networks, like that Pedo Dershowitz. They will conveniently leave out the Pedo part, because that would ruin the narrative.

I just said he should be charged for that instead. The 2 things aren't even related. I doubt he will be doing any interviews.

Last edited:
Poor Mr Holmes siding with a racist that put himself in a situation to fulfill his murder fantasies. Is pretty normal stuff on sherdog. FAFO that Republicans want to pardon their own every chance they get.
Poor LMP is so tribal that he's wetting his diapers because a BLM twat won a Darwin award. Is pretty normal for a sherdog mod.

I do kinda feel bad for Foster. Getting worked into such a shoot that he did something stupid and lost his life all over...George Floyd.

<{hughesimpress}>

Nah, I've been responding a lot in this thread already. You should probably go troll someone else.
Not trolling anyone. I just noticed that you're really inconsistent. I think you agree with the observation, which is why you're trying to distract with personal attacks.

Poor LMP is so tribal that he's wetting his diapers because a BLM twat won a Darwin award. Is pretty normal for a sherdog mod.
Poor alt righter pretending to be center always let's the veil slip. I'm sure you are real victimized by the mods here in the WR.

Poor alt righter pretending to be center always let's the veil slip. I'm sure you are real victimized by the mods here in the WR.
Lol, wut? You're starting to get emotional. Are you on your period or something?

Lol, wut? You're starting to get emotional. Are you on your period or something?
Oh I am? You just don't want to say the quiet part out loud. Don't worry bud I'm here to help.

You seem pretty glad that the racist, convicted murder got a political pardon for the virtue signaling of the far right.

Oh I am? You just don't want to say the quiet part out loud. Don't worry bud I'm here to help.

You seem pretty glad that the racist, convicted murder got a political pardon for the virtue signaling of the far right.
I see where you're going with this. Its sad and pathetic.

I see where you're going with this. Its sad and pathetic.
Stay on topic, tell us again how this was self defense and not a political pardon. Would have failed on appeal.

Stay on topic, tell us again how this was self defense and not a political pardon. Would have failed on appeal.
"Stay on topic" from the guy that brought he was a racist several times like thats supposed to change anyone's opinion on self defense.

To answer your question the review board recommended the pardon. Being able to stand your ground is part of Texas' culture.

Why does the self-defense portion of this discussion keep leaving out that what the murderer did? He drove his car through the crowd. He was looking to provoke someone, and he did. Then he cries self-defense. The law's not supposed to work that way, which is why a jury went ahead and convicted.

You wanna argue that's worth invalidating on a pardon, go ahead. But don't lie and just leave it out like this guy was on an innocent drive when suddenly the victim ran up on him.

It's blurry as all fuck, but it still looks like it's at the ready position. I'm guessing the guy hasn't handled guns too much, which is probably why he's not holding it correctly. Probably also why he got shot.

Dude was in the airforce lmao, the gun is clearly pointed down and not in a ready position, and certainly not pointed at the driver.

It's blurry as all fuck, but it still looks like it's at the ready position. I'm guessing the guy hasn't handled guns too much, which is probably why he's not holding it correctly. Probably also why he got shot.
They were both in the military. Both had at least basic training on the use of firearms.

"Stay on topic" from the guy that brought he was a racist several times like thats supposed to change anyone's opinion on self defense.

To answer your question the review board recommended the pardon. Being able to stand your ground is part of Texas' culture.
You mean the board that was appointed by the Governor, did what Abbott wanted them to do? Shocking huh. This must be that two tier justice system you cry about.

Back