Crime TX man murders BLM protestor. Abbot vows to pardon murderer ASAP

He deliberately put himself in a situation* (with the intent to kill, as clearly shown in his messages)

There's a reason he was initially convicted by a Texas jury. I really think it's a stretch to call this one self defense.

Ah bullshit. There have been 1000's of people all over the country that expressed their anger over these left wing protesters blocking traffic.

Like I said above, the only person that got killed was the big dummy carrying the AK-47.

Travis County is the exact opposite of what you think Texas is.

I guess that's why these BLMtards were there in the first place huh.

Ah bullshit. There have been 1000's of people all over the country that expressed their anger over these left wing protesters blocking traffic.

Like I said above, the only person that got killed was the big dummy carrying the AK-47.

Big difference between showing anger and showing intent to kill.

How many of them also looked up where protests were taking place and then drove to them before getting in an altercation?

The big dummy was in an open carry state, didn't point the gun at anyone, and was an air force veteran.

How many of them also looked up where protests were taking place and then drove to them?

Who gives a fuck? That guy had more reason to be on the street than those violent protesters.

Why didn't he shoot any other protesters that were beating on his car?

Did he research to see if anyone was walking around carrying an AK-47?

The bad thing is it's not an over the top characterization of this thread.

Many, including yourself, are celebrating that a convicted murderer that stated he want to do such a thing and planned out how he would do something similar to what he did, is getting a pardon. Do you suddenly not feel this is a great win for justice? You suddenly dont feel this murder was not justified. Your own statements make it clear that you dont feel that way.
I think most of the people glad with the result are glad because we felt it was a case of self defense and not because we don't like the BLM assholes. I would also add we're not happy with a 2 tiered justice system when it comes to these leftist controlled areas. I would have the same views if a Canadian trucker got shot while rushing a trapped car with an AK.

You don't like people protesting in the street and apparently think that people have a right to drive and run red lights. The agitator in this case killed someone and you are happy the convicted murder is pardoned of his crimes.
If he ran a red light then give him a ticket. Also make sure to cite everyone obstructing the road.

Ill run it for you again . A Protester in the street got shot by a guy that ran a red light. The shooter that had made statements and planned out such an event. He then went out and killed a person legally open carrying a firearm. The shooter himself stated that the gun was never pointed at him. Contributors such as yourself have made the case that this is justified. You are now happy a convicted murder is getting a pardon for killing the protester.
Correct, but you left out the fact the driver was trapped and the guy with the AK was aggressively coming at the car with his weapon ready.

That pretty much lines up exactly with what I said that you are calling a strawman.
Wrong, the opposing argument is it was self defense.

Who gives a fuck? That guy had more reason to be on the street than those violent protesters.

I mean, it shows it was pre-planned, so like, that matters doesn't it?

It is an open carry state? Are you against open carry?

What's wrong with carrying an AK-47 in Texas?

He deliberately put himself in a situation* (with the intent to kill, as clearly shown in his messages)
People can change their minds. Suicide attempts often do at the last second.

There's a reason he was initially convicted by a Texas jury. I really think it's a stretch to call this one self defense.
An Austin jury. There's a reason why he was pardoned.

This is the 1st I'm hearing of this. Whats going on?
A day later, new court documents unsealed ahead of sentencing revealed Perry had often made racist comments and regularly made clear his desire to kill protesters in the months before killing Foster. He sent messages about catching "a negro daddy" and hunting Muslims, and he questioned if he would be allowed to "cut the ears off of people who's decided to commit suicide by me." The records also showed Perry messaging suggestively with underage girls.

A bunch of posters celebrating the pardon of a grown man, sending sex messages to underaged girl.
Never change Sherdog. Imagine getting manipulated into supporting a Pedo.

I think most of the people glad with the result are glad because we felt it was a case of self defense and not because we don't like the BLM assholes. I would also add we're not happy with a 2 tiered justice system when it comes to these leftist controlled areas. I would have the same views if a Canadian trucker got shot while rushing a trapped car with an AK.

If he ran a red light then give him a ticket. Also make sure to cite everyone obstructing the road.

Correct, but you left out the fact the driver was trapped and the guy with the AK was aggressively coming at the car with his weapon ready.

Wrong, the opposing argument is it was self defense.
Lol "two tier justice system", Jesus christ you guys are just parrots. Dude drove his car into a group of protests that he wanted to kill, and you sit here pretending it's self defense. Just give him a ticket for it. Wow never stop going lower.

A day later, new court documents unsealed ahead of sentencing revealed Perry had often made racist comments and regularly made clear his desire to kill protesters in the months before killing Foster. He sent messages about catching "a negro daddy" and hunting Muslims, and he questioned if he would be allowed to "cut the ears off of people who's decided to commit suicide by me." The records also showed Perry messaging suggestively with underage girls.

A bunch of posters celebrating the pardon of a grown man, sending sex messages to underaged girl.
Never change Sherdog. Imagine getting manipulated into supporting a Pedo.
I wonder why the leftist DA didn't go after him for that.

Lol "two tier justice system", Jesus christ you guys are just parrots. Dude dro e his car into a group of protests that he wanted to kill, and you sir here pretending it's self defense. Just give him a ticket for it. Wow never stop going lower.
You're still here clowning yourself? The only reason a hack like you even cares about this is because a BLM dipshit was on the receiving end of it.

"But he also ran a red light! Doesn't that matter to you!?!?"

You're still here clowning yourself? The only reason a hack like you even cares about this is because a BLM dipshit was on the receiving end of it.

"But he also ran a red light! Doesn't that matter to you!?!?"
Poor Mr Holmes siding with a racist that put himself in a situation to fulfill his murder fantasies. Is pretty normal stuff on sherdog. FAFO that Republicans want to pardon their own every chance they get.

I wonder why the leftist DA didn't go after him for that.
It was sealed.
How about condemning the piece of shit for sexting underaged girls instead of deflecting for a Pedo, by bringing up "Leftist" DA.

I bet we see him doing interviews on right wing networks, like that Pedo Dershowitz. They will conveniently leave out the Pedo part, because that would ruin the narrative.

Back