Crime TX man murders BLM protestor. Abbot vows to pardon murderer ASAP

Wow. Human content. Well done. Serious.
hey man I'm a straight shooter. It's just my bullets are fashioned by my beliefs....I side with you guys plenty, that congressman who lied about his track record, I maintain he should be recalled... this is beyond belief, and I do not think that Abbott should get involved.

On one hand, the dude did point a AK at him, yes, but on the other hand, dude went there with the intention of killing someone and found someone to kill, plus he was stupid enough to write text messages about it before hand.

In this case the dude with the AK shouldn't have pointed it at him, but on the other hand the other guy went there with malicious intent.

Abbot should whipe his hands clean and let court system decide, both were at wrong, the jury convicted him and in this case that is exactly what the outcome should be...

hey man I'm a straight shooter. It's just my bullets are fashioned by my beliefs....I side with you guys plenty, that congressman who lied about his track record, I maintain he should be recalled... this is beyond belief, and I do not think that Abbott should get involved.

On one hand, the dude did point a AK at him, yes, but on the other hand, dude went there with the intention of killing someone and found someone to kill, plus he was stupid enough to write text messages about it before hand.

In this case the dude with the AK shouldn't have pointed it at him, but on the other hand the other guy went there with malicious intent.

Abbot should whipe his hands clean and let court system decide, both were at wrong, the jury convicted him and in this case that is exactly what the outcome should be...
Nah man, he didn't even point the gun at him. Not that there is any evidence to show, anyway. None of the witnesses corroborated that; indeed, they contradicted it. The crummy photo going around doesn't even show it, either. People have had to resort to arguing that the weapon might not have been pointed AT Perry, but it was READY to be pointed at Perry.
Dude is a psycho for certain.

Nah man, he didn't even point the gun at him. Not that there is any evidence to show, anyway. None of the witnesses corroborated that; indeed, they contradicted it. The crummy photo going around doesn't even show it, either. People have had to resort to arguing that the weapon might not have been pointed AT Perry, but it was READY to be pointed at Perry.
Dude is a psycho for certain.
Absolutely, that is sad, it's a terrible representation of conservative people.
Actually it's just a terrible stain on humanity period, I don't think Abbott should touch this one...
He'd do alot of damage to the GOP brand if he did, this is an open and shut case of racially motivated hatred and murder.

The left will eat him up if he does and rightly so

jesus christ just read the fucking thing already.
FtoyMyMWIAE9p55
Whether this is blowing off steam or murder brainstorming, he's clearly a piece of shit. No doubt about that. Crazy that this isn't more public, could definitely be used to chill Abbott's desire to use the pardon . Optically terrible.
<{clintugh}>

It was just a rumour?

It's so hard to get the right info.
It was an outright lie. The article supplied by @Scerpi was very clear. There are a couple of stupid bits that were excluded--by the judge, not the DA*, I mean who thinks the prosecution gets to make that decision but a moron or a partisan shill?--and it's not unexpected that since the defense lost their case that they will try to say it's because of the excluded evidence. All of that is a common occurrence and I would do the same were I in Perry's lawyer's shoes. But when you see how damning was the evidence against him and how frankly meaningless was the evidence excluded, it's easy to see that the move is out of last ditch effort, not righteous indignation over a gross miscarriage of justice.

*note that this is a completely different thing from accusing the DA of not providing all the available evidence to the defense during the discovery phase--which never happened but is what the people ITT thread are claiming without any evidentiary foundation. They're off their collective nut. Not even Perry's lawyer is saying that because he doesn't want to have to defend himself from a defamation suit from the prosecutor and lose his license to practice. As far as getting the right info goes, in this particular case I didn't find it all that difficult, frankly, but I admit the thread was hit with a landslide of bullshit so I can't blame you for not reading every single post ITT to sort through it, FTR.

First you dont have a right to drive your vehicle on public roads. You agree to yield the right of way to pedestrians. Second even you admit that you have a right to protest and that street are a public forum. That literally gives the protesters more right to be in the road than Perry has to drive on the road. Perry ran a red light and failed to yield the right of way. Both are against the law. Your argument is trash. Lastly cars were still being allowed to drive through the crowd.
No, my argument stands. The dude that was killed himself admits to be aware that they were prohibited feom marching on and blocking the roads. It's right there on the first page. of this very topic.

And even in the messages, the accused says, that he might have to defend himself because of violent protestors. There's video evidence of what occurred, protesters blocking the road, attacking the accused with weapons raised. Clear self defense and I would expect far more people to react that way in a country with right to bear arms and states with stand your ground laws.

There's been a break in in my area recently, if an armed robber breaks into my house I might have to kill him.

Oh no, now if someone does break in I better not move a finger because someone might dig up this post

<Dany07>

Mr Foster didn't deserve to die. Nor did he deserve to be shot. But when you're in a state like TX and you walk into a street up to someone's car and you're carrying a semi auto rifle at the tactical ready position with a 30 round magazine...you're playing an awfully stupid game.

Sounds like he was out to murder but they found a technicality to call it self defense. Seems weird to me because the messaging clearly shows his intent was to kill.

Back