Two of Conor's most famous quotes were bitten from Fabolous the rapper and the Weeknd

McTapper is a damn bitter. What else is new?

#GUERNICAbless

There's a difference between being inspired by something and completely ripping it off. Difference between a progression and something derivative.

If you allow for inspiration in defining something original then Conor is very original (this was not reply to those specific quotes but to a post about the originality of entirety of the man). He never copied that models art but may have inspired by the shape, location, and theme of the mans tattoos. He didn't copy Mayweather or others that have come before him in how they promote but the inspiration is obvious. I would say he taken a lot of what has come before and put his own spin on things. No different than you or I.

If you allow for inspiration in defining something original then Conor is very original (this was not reply to those specific quotes but to a post about the originality of entirety of the man). He never copied that models art but may have inspired by the shape, location, and theme of the mans tattoos. He didn't copy Mayweather or others that have come before him in how they promote but the inspiration is obvious. I would say he taken a lot of what has come before and put his own spin on things. No different than you or I.
I don't think he's original at all; pretty much everything about him is derivative.

Back