Two of Conor's most famous quotes were bitten from Fabolous the rapper and the Weeknd

connor-mcgregor-swaggerjack-josh-mario-john_zps5zbnye3o.jpg

I dont know what type of music that first one was but it is fucken horribly tragic that people find it enjoyable to listen to.

Dancers in the club I worked at used to dance to that song all the fucking time

Absolutely horrible

Fuck Rihanna too cause they used to dance to that bitch like every 2nd song

Chaels most5 famous quote was taken from the rock

Dancers in the club I worked at used to dance to that song all the fucking time

Absolutely horrible

Fuck Rihanna too cause they used to dance to that bitch like every 2nd song
Rhianna actually has strong vocals i can see the appeal there but yeah every second song would be a biatch

Why is this important? Who gives a shit? Why are you posting this?
This.

And this shit about Conor "swagger jacking" is one of the dumbest things the salty haters love to post about. Is Conor supposed to make up his own language? Fighting has been around for forever, what more new shit can people say about it? People quote other people all of the time, that's how language works.

And yet people are fascinated by him and call him an original.
There's not a damned thing about him that's original.

There is very little "original" about the vast majority of humanity. We are all learn from others and are a product of what we learn. We speak like our parents, friends, and those we idolize. Artists are inspired by previous art. The combination of what we have learned and what we choose to practice is the almost the entire extent of our originality. It would seem Conor has a pretty good combination going there.

The first Irish MMA fighter to really make it.

If you're going to be a bitch at least use logic.
That's a poor definition of "original" if it all rests on ethnicity.

TS, this is utterly unsurprising to me. These were tired when the rappers wrote them down as well, though.

There is very little "original" about the vast majority of humanity. We are all learn from others and are a product of what we learn. We speak like our parents, friends, and those we idolize. Artists are inspired by previous art. The combination of what we have learned and what we choose to practice is the almost the entire extent of our originality. It would seem Conor has a pretty good combination going there.
There's a difference between being inspired by something and completely ripping it off. Difference between a progression and something derivative.

Conor's entire life is swagger jacked from someone else

Zero originality

lol, i quote biggie and tupac and now I like Justin Bieber, GTFO of here you Fab lovin bitch
Lol u must be a rap casual too... "I like biggie and pac" so typical. Fuck outta here u dumb fuck. Go listen to the biebs.

You quote those two because they are the first two every fake rap fan turns to.

I agree. If you think Fab is a wack rapper, then you don't know shit about rap. That's like saying cowboy is wack. It's doesn't sound less stupid because you think Fedor, Anderson and GSP are great........dumbass
This clown don't know rap don't bother

Some CACs itt talking about music they have no ability to grasp and think their opinion is credible lol

Back