Two of Conor's most famous quotes were bitten from Fabolous the rapper and the Weeknd

Conor takes a break for 9 months...Sherdog still talks about him everyday

Conor loves rap music and black culture its no secret.

zpfnydwar0hle1po2ttf.jpg

That's because he's not racist like 90% of sherdog is. I seriously don't know why I keep coming back here. You guys obviously don't want my kind on here smh.

"Every year is my year" is a line that was just invented?

Winners focus on winning quote has been around for a LOOONNNNGGGG time. 2nd quote is generic enough to have been said a billion times.

At least TS admits he likes terrible music.

Not only that but TS thinks the rappers he listens to invented these lines and ideas. Like, no one ever talked about every year being their year before TS' favorite rapper.

lol, i quote biggie and tupac and now I like Justin Bieber, GTFO of here you Fab lovin bitch

You quote those two because they are the first two every fake rap fan turns to.

I agree. If you think Fab is a wack rapper, then you don't know shit about rap. That's like saying cowboy is wack. It's doesn't sound less stupid because you think Fedor, Anderson and GSP are great........dumbass

So he's a wigger? Knew there's a reason I never liked him. Makes sense now.

who would go through the time to listen to all of this music to figure this out?

TS is obviously obsessed with conor

Or maybe he just listens to rap. I've heard all these songs and all these quotes. You guys are just lame.

You quote those two because they are the first two every fake rap fan turns to.

I agree. If you think Fab is a wack rapper, then you don't know shit about rap. That's like saying cowboy is wack. It's doesn't sound less stupid because you think Fedor, Anderson and GSP are great........dumbass
Quit acting triggered

You can ask beavis I get nothing but head....

Wow TS, you are fucking retarded. Those quotes don't even match. Hilarious you use the word "bitten" when you're just making assumptions. I might have to quit sherdog because it's making me dumber reading these idiotic posts.

Last edited:
Lol. I fucking lol everytime i see some people claim everyday phrases as their own lines. Some even try to trademark them. It's like saying saying "thank you very much" is my own line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back