two more girls gang-raped in india

Wow this stuff seems to happen six times more often in India, I wonder why?

There are a lot of f-ing indians!
population-2011.jpg

well, look at the bright side. half are moving to america and the other half our getting our jobs through outsourcing.

India is the number one populated nation in the world. They need to quit whacking off and get to business or they will zombie themselves out of existence.

India is the number one populated nation in the world. They need to quit whacking off and get to business or they will zombie themselves out of existence.

You forget about China? They are still number 1 as far as I am aware.

given their rate of population growth I don't think they will be going anywhere anytime soon.

I wonder what the differences in crime rate are between India and China. The two countries with 1 billion+ people.

what is there even in India to go and see/do anyways?

urgh ...India sucks

I wonder what the differences in crime rate are between India and China. The two countries with 1 billion+ people.

Well, to give you an idea, the last time I was in China a couple of guys from Japan were beheaded (yes, beheaded) for smuggling in marijuana. They do not mess around over there with certain stuff. China also has less murders than the US too and they have 1 billion more people.

Based on my relationships with people from other countries, sadly, I think that rape probably happens a lot more in countries like China and India but is not reported. Watch the HBO documentary Pink Saris to get an idea of what it is like. Women are traded for goats in other parts of the world and treated like commodities. There is a part in Pink Saris where the husband's father rapes his wife and because she was 'dirtied' he wanted a divorce. Absolutely atrocious stuff. I'm glad India is finally stepping it up and trying to end these unspeakable crimes.

Yep. I was waiting.

The Taj Mahal is a timeless destination. His implication was pretty straightforward.

I am unclear if you are agreeing with me or not. a woman being gang raped at a college campus is a terrible thing. it is not the same as two 15 year olds being gang raped and then hung from trees, and then having to have a mass protest to get a response from police.

The Taj Mahal is a timeless destination. His implication was pretty straightforward.

Sorry. Maybe I have a different view of the taj that is inhibiting my uptake. Your characterization isn't helping me as much as you think it might. Unless of course your objective isn't to illuminate. Hopefully someone takes pity and helps me out here.

fuck, I didnt need to read this to start my day. the girls were 14 and 16 ffs. fucking animals

Back