two more girls gang-raped in india

this is how the world used to be most of the time before feminism

thank god india has outside influence of developed society to shame them

I'm pretty much anti-Islam on everything based on personal experience in both the Middle East and Africa. Is this racism? Not sure how you characterize my disgust, dislike, and unapolagetic aggression towards them. Sure - I have met individuals that are decent trustworthy folks. Unfortunately, they are exponentially overwhelmed by the sheer volume of vile animals unable to be compatible with Western values.

Media is funny, rapes in India are making headlines yet gang rapes in Sweden are rarely mentioned and never highlighted.

Just last week four immigrants gang raped a 17 years old Swedish girl.

this is so fucking retarded

care to compare national statistics on rape between those two respective countries before you start spouting off your nonsense and may be then you can understand the media attention

this is so fucking retarded

care to compare national statistics on rape between those two respective countries before you start spouting off your nonsense and may be then you can understand the media attention

Sweden has the most rapes by percentage of any country, don't they?

Sweden has the most rapes by percentage of any country, don't they?

Technically I've read that, yes. Which is so incredibly obviously bullshit, since apparently we have more rapes than countries in open war...

Pretty obviously an issue of reporting / what is deemed a rape (iirc the swedish definition is different or was different from many other countries). Still not a good look tho.

Technically I've read that, yes. Which is so incredibly obviously bullshit, since apparently we have more rapes than countries in open war...

Pretty obviously an issue of reporting / what is deemed a rape (iirc the swedish definition is different or was different from many other countries). Still not a good look tho.

Ya maybe, I dunno, I was just pointing out that Rindan is, in fact, the tard.

I'm pretty much anti-Islam on everything based on personal experience in both the Middle East and Africa. Is this racism? Not sure how you characterize my disgust, dislike, and unapolagetic aggression towards them. Sure - I have met individuals that are decent trustworthy folks. Unfortunately, they are exponentially overwhelmed by the sheer volume of vile animals unable to be compatible with Western values.

Where'd they said this was committed by a muslim?

it would be very difficult to give all stories of rape and gang rape the attention and headlines they deserve in the news. there would be little time to cover anything else.

i don't think anyone of keeps up on these stories is naive enough to think this is only a problem in india and that its the only place that needs change.
True indeed but there are more to it than that.

Media is very cautious about fueling anti-immigration tendencies and as they call it, islamophobia. That is why they didn't began to cover the civil war in CAF until anti-balaka began to fight back.

The same can be said about the focus on tougher laws against "homosexuality" in Uganda and Russia, while they are very silent on it when it comes to Muslim countries.

Srsly, you think India is a Muslim country?

yk4f4d4855.jpg

the parents said that they wish the rapists had killed their daughters, as they have now brought shame to the family, and nobody would think of marrying them now....

parents of the year.

the parents said that they wish the rapists had killed their daughters, as they have now brought shame to the family, and nobody would think of marrying them now....

parents of the year.

That is incredibly sad.

I don't understand your reaction gif. Are you saying that feminism, which pushed for equal protection for women under law and attempted to change the male dominated public view of women as sexual objects, would not be a good thing for Indian women? I would think that the fact that their families apparently would have preferred they died, seeing as how their use and worth as women (as sexual objects) is, to their eyes, gone would be evidence that women are not valued equally as people.

parents of the year.

What ****s, but I'm not surprised to hear Indian parents say this, a lot of them are fucked in the head.

What ****s, but I'm not surprised to hear Indian parents say this, a lot of them are fucked in the head.

Well, they aren't, really. They are just echoing their cultural norms, and in this case, showing exactly how their daughters are viewed and where their worth is placed in their society.

Which is why I'm interested to hear why SirDM seems to be so upset with the idea of feminism in India.

Well, they aren't, really. They are just echoing their cultural norms, and in this case, showing exactly how their daughters are viewed and where their worth is placed in their society.

Which is why I'm interested to hear why SirDM seems to be so upset with the idea of feminism in India.

Well either their cultural norms or the people themselves are fucked in the head, either way you slice it I believe it to be a retarded way to view what had happened.

Well either their cultural norms or the people themselves are fucked in the head, either way you slice it I believe it to be a retarded way to view what had happened.

They very well might be 'fucked in the head', but it is clearly a prevailing, or at least hard-dying, part of their culture, otherwise they wouldn't be worried about how others in their culture are going to perceive the family negatively.

India is the country that not so long ago saw massive unrest after a young woman (who I believe was a student?) was gang raped in brutally violent fashion while travelling on a bus. Clearly they have a major issue in their culture when it comes to how many of them view women and where value is placed.

As more and more of those women are educated and capable of leaving those areas this culture will change (since those women won't be limited by the value their old society places on them and will be able to independently support themselves), but it will of course be a slow process with lots of hold-outs. The US has had far more time to go through this, and members of it's GOVERNMENT have argued in recent times that women can't get pregnant through rape, and other such absolute madness, and still received support. When you consider how crazy it is that could be said, sincerely, by an important public figure in the US, you realize how long of a process it really is, and just what kind of barriers these women are up against.

Back