two more girls gang-raped in india

please cite an example from a campus that is similar to this.

You are missing the sarcasm in his post, I'm pretty sure.

Eitherway, sad shit. I'm wondering, is this a more recent thing, or has India always been as brutal as it appears now? I mean they are a pretty damn ancient culture.

Sad story about foreign violence? Let me quickly use that to criticize domestic ultra-liberal women-subjugating-men social concepts.

please cite an example from a campus that is similar to this.
It was a sarcastic reference to the claims from the left that some high percentage of women are raped in college, based on defining anything that happens while drunk as non consensual.

It was a sarcastic reference to the claims from the left that some high percentage of women are raped in college, based on defining anything that happens while drunk as non consensual.

Oh, my mistake then. poe's law.

lol, yes it is my fren

rat+temple+india.jpg

If they kept a few terriers around you'd never see anything like that; for as long as we've had agriculture we've had a solution for the rat and mice population -- keep some small domestic dogs and cats around always.

Media is funny, rapes in India are making headlines yet gang rapes in Sweden are rarely mentioned and never highlighted.

Just last week four immigrants gang raped a 17 years old Swedish girl.

I am unclear if you are agreeing with me or not. a woman being gang raped at a college campus is a terrible thing. it is not the same as two 15 year olds being gang raped and then hung from trees, and then having to have a mass protest to get a response from police.
I'm agreeing with you. Kevin didn't think through his counterpoint.
Sorry. Maybe I have a different view of the taj that is inhibiting my uptake. Your characterization isn't helping me as much as you think it might. Unless of course your objective isn't to illuminate. Hopefully someone takes pity and helps me out here.
The dude said, "What is there to even see in India?" Kevin posted the Taj Mahal: considered by many to be the most beautiful and perfect building ever created by Man. What requires illumination? Kevin already illuminated.

Media is funny, rapes in India are making headlines yet gang rapes in Sweden are rarely mentioned and never highlighted.

My first thought was the difference is the men will be caught and punished without pressure from the people to do so.

Then I thought about what their punishment will be once/if they are convicted and I would understand the frustration if any over this.

You should let them immigrate to your country. Canada welcomes them with open arms. It doesn

I just had a conversation with our CEO, who came back from visiting there. it's fucking weird, he said he loves it there & it's his favorite place to visit (he's Jewish born & raised in NY). I told him I personally am extremely iffy on visiting Asia entirely (except maybe Japan) & he thought I was crazy.

I just had a conversation with our CEO, who came back from visiting there. it's fucking weird, he said he loves it there & it's his favorite place to visit (he's Jewish born & raised in NY). I told him I personally am extremely iffy on visiting Asia entirely (except maybe Japan) & he thought I was crazy.

Korea (South) is Awesome.

^^ word, my girl is Korean but isn't too fond of SK, she said she gets a lot of shit because she's American born.

same with my sister - my mom's from Singapore, so when my sister went to visit she was called an "American princess" & not received too well, although I think that was just typical family bullshit.

I was born in India and go back all the time. I have also been to Malaysia, and Singapore. Personally I love Asia. More destinations there that I want to go to than any other continent. Its a VERY different world though.

You should let them immigrate to your country. Canada welcomes them with open arms. It doesn’t even matter if they don’t speak English. There’s so many of them here that they don’t have to. In some areas their children don’t have to.

If you move to Brampton, Ontario, it will feel like you’re living in India. It's wonderful!! You'll love it when they become the dominate culture in your area!

LOL, so true.

(I live in NE Calgary)

The dude said, "What is there to even see in India?" Kevin posted the Taj Mahal: considered by many to be the most beautiful and perfect building ever created by Man. What requires illumination? Kevin already illuminated.

Yep. My mistake. Bad combo of beer and misreading such that I got confused by what I thought was sarcasm. Thanks for setting me straight.

Its predicted that 1/4 swedish women will be raped by muslims/nonwhite immigrants, but thats kept on the hush.... I wonder why....

Maybe because it sounds like bullshit?:rolleyes:

The ultra PC media don't want swedes to see low morals immigrants in bad light. Would be bad for immigration and the college students would scream racism.

The ultra PC media don't want swedes to see low morals immigrants in bad light. Would be bad for immigration and the college students would scream racism.

I dont live in sweden anymore, and maybe there is a problem, I have no idea.

What I do know is that most of the people who I see post links or articles about this, manage to cone off as racist nutjobs which makes them tough to take seriously (not aimed at you)

it would be very difficult to give all stories of rape and gang rape the attention and headlines they deserve in the news. there would be little time to cover anything else.

i don't think anyone of keeps up on these stories is naive enough to think this is only a problem in india and that its the only place that needs change.

LOL, u do know that swedes aka the vikings have been raping and pillaging europe for hundreds of years in the past. i'm not surprised some traits of their ancestors survived to modern day.

Back