Two "Bodybuilders" Argue About How Many Days Are in a Week

bro.. u as dense as those bodybuilders lol. every other day for1 week = 4 days, not 3.5; you cant have a .5 workout. if you can have 1/2 workout, then you can have 1/3 workout, or even a 1/7th workout.

what is 1/7? 0.142857142857 ------ that shit repeats forever. How the hell can 1/7th of a workout be greater than a full workout? that makes no sense dude. you cant have fractional workouts. youre embarrassing us sherdoggers bringin your bodybuilding math in here.

But you obviously aren't going to train for 1 week and then stop training? Whos aid anything about training only 1 week why would anyone train only for 1 week?

Because this

I was afraid it was going to happen here. I'm going to put an end to this nonsense.

Every other day for 1 week is either 3 or 4 days, depending on the first training day of the week, which is either Sunday or Monday.

Week 1: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday (4 days)
Week 2: Monday, Wednesday, Friday (3 days)
Week 3: Same as Week 1 (4 days)
Week 4: Same as Week 2 (3 days)

So basically, the number of training days alternate between 3 and 4. You can't have 4 training days every week. It's impossible.

You get a grand total of 7 days of training in 2 weeks. 7 / 2 = 3.5 That's where the 3.5 comes from. It's just an average; you can't work out 3 and a half days a week.

3,5 is an average and you can't simply round it up that it .5 means it alternates each week between 3 and 4. If it was .2 for example then you would have x workouts for 4 weeks: x + x + x + x and then in the 5th week x + 1 workouts and that 5 week cycle would repeat if you had .1 you would add 1 workout every 10th week.

Since you can't have .5 workout you always round down until the .5 + .5 5 have added one full workout meaning every other week.

In nature you ALWAYS round down not up. it doesn't matter if something isn .1 or .9 if it isn't at least 1 it's 0 until the .whatever have accumulated into 1 or more (which would still be only 1).

Even scientists use it that way for example the national averages for children per family in every country aroudn the world is almost every .something.

let's say in a country the average is 1.5 children (I think it's about that in many Western countries) then yes they will have written in the statistics 1.5 children look it up and it means that the first family you start to count has 1 child and that every other family has 2 children because family 1 and family 2 together have 3 children.
Simple as that

i thought my 1/7 thing would be obvious.

now i am actually ashamed how hard some sherdoggers have bit.

dude he wrote it out for you right there; what cant you understand? just look at the chart, thats four times a week, every other day workouts for six weeks. you people...
Dude he wrote a plan for working out over 23 days, not three weeks.

barbie-math-is-hard.jpg

math_moron1.jpg

Glad I can finally put my mathematics degree to use in a thread like this.

i thought my 1/7 thing would be obvious.

now i am actually ashamed how hard some sherdoggers have bit.

"Hahaha, I made a lot of Sherdoggers think I was a moron, hahahah"

Brilliant. What an achievement. You must be so proud.

lol, that shit is spreading here also

As a property manager / rental agent I have this argument A LOT with people in relation to their rent.

But you obviously aren't going to train for 1 week and then stop training? Whos aid anything about training only 1 week why would anyone train only for 1 week?

Because this

3,5 is an average and you can't simply round it up that it .5 means it alternates each week between 3 and 4. If it was .2 for example then you would have x workouts for 4 weeks: x + x + x + x and then in the 5th week x + 1 workouts and that 5 week cycle would repeat if you had .1 you would add 1 workout every 10th week.

Since you can't have .5 workout you always round down until the .5 + .5 5 have added one full workout meaning every other week.

In nature you ALWAYS round down not up. it doesn't matter if something isn .1 or .9 if it isn't at least 1 it's 0 until the .whatever have accumulated into 1 or more (which would still be only 1).

Even scientists use it that way for example the national averages for children per family in every country aroudn the world is almost every .something.

let's say in a country the average is 1.5 children (I think it's about that in many Western countries) then yes they will have written in the statistics 1.5 children look it up and it means that the first family you start to count has 1 child and that every other family has 2 children because family 1 and family 2 together have 3 children.
Simple as that

I just wanted to quote you so this information was posted twice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back