Social Twitter Suspends Bunker’s ‘From the Desk’ Account One Day After It Was Created

Imagine what a pathetic existence you live to still be obsessed with Donald Trump...

The daily activities of Donald Trump is not a hobby ya know?

The vast majority of your voting populace are still obsessed with Donald Trump in one way or another.

Imagine how much daily soy you'd need to consume to be excited enough over Twitter bannings that you'd come make a thread about it. I guess you need something to do on your phone while dilating.
Watching the orange menace failing at everything he tries gives the ts, myself and millions of others peace and joy.

Imagine being such a puss that you make a thread to cheer on censorship.

<{anton}>

Watching the orange menace failing at everything he tries gives the ts, myself and millions of others peace and joy.
You're black, aren't you? How shortsighted can a person possibly be?

You're black, aren't you? How shortsighted can a person possibly be?
Yes I am black and watching the born with a silver spoon in his mouth reality tv host, pathetically fail morning, noon and night put a smile on my face.
200w.gif

Yes I am black and watching the born with a silver spoon in his mouth reality tv host, pathetically fail morning, noon and night put a smile on my face.
200w.gif
Good luck to you then.

WOW the R party still holding on to there tired ass TDS, Soyboy shit that was made up by a 14 year old cause they cannot handle any kind rational discussion anymore

Back