Social Twitter Suspends Bunker’s ‘From the Desk’ Account One Day After It Was Created

Kaiowas

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Apparently he's so over twitter and has so much faith in his new platform that the first thing he did when "launching" his new platform (ie blog) is create a new twitter account for it.

It was suspended a day later for trying to circumvent his previous ban <45><45><45>

NINTCHDBPICT000651673585.jpg

Donald Trump’s new ‘Twitter account’ is SUSPENDED for ‘violating rules’ (the-sun.com)

Bunker boy? You guys and your nicknames that don’t make sense.
You guys are a fatter less hotter version of her

Bunker boy? You guys and your nicknames that don’t make sense.
You guys are a fatter less hotter version of her

Don't worry he still owns the Dotard moniker as well. I like to mix it up. <Moves>

Imagine how much daily soy you'd need to consume to be excited enough over Twitter bannings that you'd come make a thread about it. I guess you need something to do on your phone while dilating.

It's funny because half the time he doesn't even post on his own accounts. He has lackeys do it.

Those tweets in the middle of his debates didn't write themselves, and he sure didn't do it

Essentially, you are banning people for putting pro Trump content out even if it isn't him writing it

Imagine what a pathetic existence you live to still be obsessed with Donald Trump...

The daily activities of Donald Trump is not a hobby ya know?
Trump is still making news, with his statements and or actions. So why wouldn't one talk about him.

Imagine what a pathetic existence you live to still be obsessed with Donald Trump...

The daily activities of Donald Trump is not a hobby ya know?

I agree. The less threads about Trump the better.

It's funny because half the time he doesn't even post on his own accounts. He has lackeys do it.

Essentially, you are banning people for putting pro Trump content out even if it isn't him writing it

Cool.

Should have had his russian buds show him how to evade ban hammer with a proxy and a new browser fingerprint. Noob.

trump really worked twitter on that one.

i cant wait for the tears. and being reported

Those tweets in the middle of his debates didn't write themselves, and he sure didn't do it

Because that is what the real problem was?

Back