Social Twitter Suspends Bunker’s ‘From the Desk’ Account One Day After It Was Created

Imagine what a pathetic existence you live to still be obsessed with Donald Trump...

The daily activities of Donald Trump is not a hobby ya know?
Seems to me that they want him back

This is hardly breaking news worthy. And frankly, the fact that serious threads end up in the dump, and shit like this stays, shows just how bad the janitors here are.
Serious threads showing cops in a bad light get dumped or merged.

and let me guess? you got a boner...

yeah we know, the left loves censorship and free speech.

We have reported back to the CDC that TDS is still full blown in the Leftist brains of America. Sorry Lefties it's another 3 months of quarantine in your parent's basements until the condition clears up. Please avoid the MSM, Big Tech, and Public Education if you wish to have Trump stop living rent free in your heads.

Imagine how much daily soy you'd need to consume to be excited enough over Twitter bannings that you'd come make a thread about it. I guess you need something to do on your phone while dilating.

Sensitive boy

Remind us, which side literally took over part of a city, killed multiple people, and caused millions in damage this past year?

Is this thread anything about BLM and Antifa? No, it's about Trump creating his own social media platform. Stay on target and stop with the whataboutisum. You want to talk about BLM/Antifa, make a thread about that.

Simple fact is you can't defend Trump and his follower treasonous actions against our democracy.

Bunker boy? You guys and your nicknames that don’t make sense.
You guys are a fatter less hotter version of her

Rachel McAdams was the hottest of the 4.
<{cum@me}>

Breitbart is whininig and complaining , as usual, that Trump surrogate accounts or pro Trumper accounts are posting Trump comments in a bid to evade the ban.

These are the same people who are always saying that Liberals are whining and complaining and trying to force private business to do things.

If Trump didn't create and spread lies, he could still be on Twitter. Trumpers think a private business must be forced to propagate their lies and propaghanda.

It was suspended a day later for trying to circumvent his previous ban <45><45><45>

NINTCHDBPICT000651673585.jpg

Donald Trump’s new ‘Twitter account’ is SUSPENDED for ‘violating rules’ (the-sun.com)
<{outtahere}>

Back