Twitter Reacts to Ronda Rousey's KO of Bethe Correia

Pretty funny cyborg called her Honda, even she hespect.

Pretty funny cyborg called her Honda, even she hespect.

I watched an interview and she said that she doesn't really dislike Romda and is just promoting the fight. I have a feeling that Ronda dislikes Cyborg though

Don't you think it's a bit embarrassing that all these celebs only tune in to watch rondas fights? The women's 135 division is terrible. I hope as many celebs tuned in to watch ufc 189 last month

Definitely man. I mean, I guess on the grand scheme of things it's good overall as it brings attention to MMA, but I can't help but think most of those celebs who tweeted about Ronda don't really know much about anything and are doing so as it's the "cool" thing to do. I'm all for progression and gender equality, but 90% of those female UFC contracts are overwhelmingly undeserving. It's sad that a fighter like Bethe can potentially get a PPV cut while a same caliber male counterpart will make 15k tops.

LMAO off at Matt Brown "really shocking ending there". Can't even tell if he's being a sexist fuck or legit surprised a woman can do that.

LMAO off at Matt Brown "really shocking ending there". Can't even tell if he's being a sexist fuck or legit surprised a woman can do that.

Maybe surprised at how easily she KOd her? I think that's a shocking outcome for just about any fight, although interestingly enough it's the least surprising for Ronda fights at this pont

Maybe surprised at how easily she KOd her? I think that's a shocking outcome for just about any fight, although interestingly enough it's the least surprising for Ronda fights at this pont

I was referring to his rant about how women suck as fighters because they are physically incapable of striking to effect. He lost a lotta fans doing that.

I think it's a bit embarrassing with celebrities like will smith tweeting about ronda. I don't think the women's 135 division is a good advert for MMA, but all the celebrities seem to only watch ronda and then get hard ons about how good she is

Your post is embarrassing.

I was referring to his rant about how women suck as fighters because they are physically incapable of striking to effect. He lost a lotta fans doing that.

Matt Brown likes the striking of Joanna Jedrzejczyk...

I'm sure he does, he still lost a shitload of fans with his rant about how girls shouldn't fight. Both champs have made a mockery of him.

Definitely man. I mean, I guess on the grand scheme of things it's good overall as it brings attention to MMA, but I can't help but think most of those celebs who tweeted about Ronda don't really know much about anything and are doing so as it's the "cool" thing to do. I'm all for progression and gender equality, but 90% of those female UFC contracts are overwhelmingly undeserving. It's sad that a fighter like Bethe can potentially get a PPV cut while a same caliber male counterpart will make 15k tops.

You have to take into account that female fighters haven't had the same opportunities as their male counterparts until recently, to put it mildly.

Matt Brown dislikes Rousey. Its hilarious.

Ronda's striking is better than Joanna's grappling, plus Ronda is aggressive as fuck and a top athlete. I love Joanna but even at the same size Rousey would handle her. JJ has been taken down by far less fighters than Ronda and tall/thin is the easiest body type to throw with judo-- hips and thus center of gravity way up in the air like that.

Back