Twitter Reacts to Ronda Rousey's KO of Bethe Correia

you're embarrassing yourself here. Celebs aren't just waiting around to take orders from the ufc and tweet their wishes within seconds of the outcome, moron.

You have no idea how long Zuffa's fingers are. Haven't you heard about mob connections and secret payments and islands in the sun yet? Kobe scared o Uncle Dana.

Also, nobody cares what mental strawweight DeAndre Jordan thinks of anything.

I was referring to his rant about how women suck as fighters because they are physically incapable of striking to effect. He lost a lotta fans doing that.

The truth upsets people. This is why Ron Paul and Michael Scheuer are ignored when they speak the truth about US foreign policy.

The truth upsets people. This is why Ron Paul and Michael Scheuer are ignored when they speak the truth about US foreign policy.

If JJ doesn't have effective striking, I'm fine with watching shitty striking.

Are the top men in the UFC just afraid to say shit. Do they notice her striking was terrible? Prob afraid to get cut if they say anything negative.

Dana needs to stop forcing his fighters to make posts like that.

Lil Wayne WEEZY F ✔@LilTunechi
Rowdy Ronda a beast with dat sh!t slime

Wtf does this even mean...

Don't you think it's a bit embarrassing that all these celebs only tune in to watch rondas fights? The women's 135 division is terrible. I hope as many celebs tuned in to watch ufc 189 last month

Only you could find a negative in that hater.

Nobody cares that you're a 'purist' and you know what technical looks like.
She's helping grow MMA mainstream which will in turn get fighters paid more.
Hate on.

Damn, I have never seen this many celebs, athletes, and boxers praising a MMA Champ before!

Rousey's trail of destruction in the last 3 years is given the UFC more positive mainstream publicity than their marketing team ever could.

And this is why MMAjunkie is the best place for all things MMA :)

Damn, I have never seen this many celebs, athletes, and boxers praising a MMA Champ before!

Rousey's trail of destruction in the last 3 years is given the UFC more positive mainstream publicity than their marketing team ever could.

CNN International World Sport opened with just Rouseys win 8 minutes in.
Story was just behind Di Maria from Man U to PSG in world football. Big transfer story.

There are terrorists living in caves without electricity and indoor plumbing that have twitter accounts. Pretending to not know what twitter is makes you look like a social outcast and weirdo. Are you going to ask what Facebook is next?

Nah, doesn't look like; he IS a weirdo. Numskull isn't his screen name for sherdog, it's actually on his birth certificate.

Back