Twitter Reacts to Ronda Rousey's KO of Bethe Correia

No she'll get more of a beatdown.

That tweet made me laugh a bit. I think it might because she's already had her ass beat twice and has shown me nothing to believe it won't be more of the same. She seems delusional or maybe shes just hoping to get one last decent pay day.

Lil Wayne WEEZY F ✔@LilTunechi
Rowdy Ronda a beast with dat sh!t slime

Wtf does this even mean...

Not a fan of Lil Wayne but it means Rousey is exceptionally good at what she does (fight).

Only you could find a negative in that hater.

Nobody cares that you're a 'purist' and you know what technical looks like.
She's helping grow MMA mainstream which will in turn get fighters paid more.
Hate on.

Stop lying to yourself. Fighters are starting to get paid less, not more.

Aljamain Sterling still mad at Floyd for stealing his girl

these mma fighters who constantly bring up mayweather smh... this dude is the biggest star and highest paid star in sports. You are NOTHING compared to mayweather, smh

sometimes i think its dana who encourages these ufc brats to try and belittle floyd mayweather on twitter or in interview... Mayweather is the ppv king, not conor, not ronda, but mayweather

Damn, I have never seen this many celebs, athletes, and boxers praising a MMA Champ before!

Rousey's trail of destruction in the last 3 years is given the UFC more positive mainstream publicity than their marketing team ever could.

they were all on pacquaios nuts until mayweather beat him, right now rousey and ggg are the flavor of the month, once ward and cyborg beat both.. i expect them to slammed on twiter with slurs and hate speech like mayweather after he beat pacquaio

I find it kinda pathetic that these celebrities only ever bother to watch/comment on the UFC when the 'cute blonde girl' is fighting. Where were these jobbers during 187? Or 189 even, I don't remember seeing a bunch of celebrities jazzing over what was one of the best UFC cards in recent memory.

It's like these guys only tune in when it's the 'hot chick' fighting, then speak as though they're experts on watching technique and killer instinct in MMA. Reality is, most of these dudes are secretly hoping that by commenting, they'll get a nice, sexy, private message from Rousey 'thanking them' for their comments.

Back