Twitch suspends Trump campaign account...

Well that's not a fair comparison considering the majority of Mods are left leaning. You'll notice the leftists trolls get way more leeway than right leaning trolls. I mean, look how long it took Kong to finally get banned with his empty, shit posting.

Not a good question to ask Mr. Conservative.
@cincymma79 and @bobgeese aren't banned and they're filled with more empty shitposting than Kong.

You need to try again, and stop having such a victim complex.

@cincymma79 and @bobgeese aren't banned and they're filled with more empty shitposting than Kong.

<Dany07>

Kong was literally one of the stupidest people I’ve ever encountered. He vehemently claimed that Republicans were the most dangerous political group in history.

More dangerous than Nazis, worse than every communist dictator, Yep even African warlords.

<seedat>

Good riddance.

I reply to exactly what is posted. Your posts are empty. The mods have pointed this out to you guys multiple times.

Hope you guys are taking notes on the posters you shouldnt be wasting your time arguing with or taking seriously at all, on any topic.

<Dany07>

Kong was literally one of the stupidest people I’ve ever encountered. He vehemently claimed that Republicans were the most dangerous political group in history.

More dangerous than Nazis, worse than every communist dictator, Yep even African warlords.

<seedat>

Good riddance.
Republicans are the most dangerous political group in history. They are an existential threat to the entire planet.

Right...except these same companies turn a blind eye when the hate speech is "kill all white people" and the like. They want platform status and protections while claiming "just our policy" while cherry picking what is deemed an offense...ignoring their own terms as convenient. They are going to be sued and/or reformed, and rightfully so
Show me some actual examples, please. Also, sure, they can enforce their rules as they see fit and people can boycott or sue if they like, this is America.

Twitch has a right to free speech too. They're not obligated to let anyone use their platform.

That's a real American value.

Yes, this is why the left is so accepting of the NFL asking Kap to stop using their platform to kneel. So much logic by you guys.

Yes, this is why the left is so accepting of the NFL asking Kap to stop using their platform to kneel. So much logic by you guys.

You don't have to accept a private business's decision.

Are you retarded?

You don't have to accept a private business's decision.

Are you retarded?

No that's your job. You make the same nonsense argument in every post about how the left globalist companies have every right to do what they are doing and you're one of the same people who defends people like Kap. It is not philosophically consistent. At least admit to that much

No that's your job. You make the same nonsense argument in every post about how the left globalist companies have every right to do what they are doing and you're one of the same people who defends people like Kap. It is not philosophically consistent. At least admit to that much

Of course it's consistent.

I have the right to free speech just as much as the NFL and Twitch do.

But the speech doesn't supersede each other. The NFL and Twitch can express it how they want and so can I.

Republicans are the most dangerous political group in history. They are an existential threat to the entire planet.

Tell us again how Trump is that worst criminal in history...

Look, you are like a 22-year-old kid, you barely know anything yet. You do realize these filthy old hippies you listen to, are and have always been losers?

It seems social media and the media in general are going to make it hard for Trump to get his views across for the election.

This is very damaging for his promotion. Biden is having a free ride and is looking good to win the election at this point.

I see the only way back for trump to claw back is destroy Biden in the debates.
Why can’t Trump just get his message out without violating terms of service? I find it to be pathetic that the right needs to defend the POTUS with the same logic as the Westbrook Baptist Church. It’s as if his only message is racial distrust and divisiveness. He is literally the worst president ever. He’s perfectly willing to tear our great country apart to feed his ego. I look forward to him being gone so we can start working together to heal our country.

Of course it's consistent.

I have the right to free speech just as much as the NFL and Twitch do.

But the speech doesn't supersede each other. The NFL and Twitch can express it how they want and so can I.

Ok so we are good with Kap not being allowed to kneel then? How about stopping other athletes from kneeling on company time as well. If that's the case why wont the left defend the NFL and other organizations but they always defend social media over this stuff?

Back