Twitch Becomes Safe Space

Somewhat unrelated but I have a feeling there is something going on behind the scenes. I think IMDB closed their forums as a form of censorship.

oh man i just want to see boobie streamers and say the n-word whenever i want, these fucking safe spaces amarite?

I'm okay with this. Gaming is filled with angry, mentally stunted men and boys who wouldn't dream of dropping certain words in front of people irl because they'd get the shit kicked out of them or are too scared to do that because they don't have the safety barrier of the internet. Fuck 'em, fuck 'em all.

Wait there are tits on Twitch? WTF?

There's an unhealthily large number of single, lonely men on the internet who are more than happy to shower random women, jiggling their sweet, sweet melons to and fro, with cash.

I'm okay with this. Gaming is filled with angry, mentally stunted men and boys who wouldn't dream of dropping certain words in front of people irl because they'd get the shit kicked out of them or are too scared to do that because they don't have the safety barrier of the internet. Fuck 'em, fuck 'em all.

There's an unhealthily large number of single, lonely men on the internet who are more than happy to shower random women, jiggling their sweet, sweet melons to and fro, with cash.

So do these girls play video games naked? Or is it just like a cam show basically?

Fucking weird lol. And TS is complaining about these changes? There are mostly kids on that site I would think..

So do these girls play video games naked? Or is it just like a cam show basically?

Fucking weird lol. And TS is complaining about these changes? There are mostly kids on that site I would think..

I don't think they're nude. I think it's just very, very healthy women playing games and getting cash from sad dudes. Most of them are probably terrible but I bet a few of them are actually good. The titties are just the icing on the cake. No nipple or anything or they'd get shut down quick. Twitch doesn't play around when it comes to questionable content.

Also, banning hate speech is perfectly fine because it's tired as fuck and people with any modicum of intelligence don't use that kind of language to begin with. It's probably targeted towards alt-right dweebs who get off on dropping Nazi words, the occasional n-bomb or calling women bitches, sluts, rape jokes, etc because they're late 20s men with the mentality of an edgelord 14 year old virgin.

I'm fine with it, though i do wish there was an option to enter a section where its all allowed. Maybe behind a pay wall or something.

I dont use it, so i dont think they care about what i have to say.

I don't think they're nude. I think it's just very, very healthy women playing games and getting cash from sad dudes. Most of them are probably terrible but I bet a few of them are actually good. The titties are just the icing on the cake. No nipple or anything or they'd get shut down quick. Twitch doesn't play around when it comes to questionable content.

Also, banning hate speech is perfectly fine because it's tired as fuck and people with any modicum of intelligence don't use that kind of language to begin with. It's probably targeted towards alt-right dweebs who get off on dropping Nazi words, the occasional n-bomb or calling women bitches, sluts, rape jokes, etc because they're late 20s men with the mentality of an edgelord 14 year old virgin.

Sadly, it isn't mostly men donating that money. It's boys with access to their parents credit cards. Makes the whole situation even grimier, IMO. There's still definitely some older men donating money to the titty streamers as well.

i think this is a result from complaints from some streamers who felt that twitch was inconsistent when banning streamers for breaking ToS while letting others get away with it all the while not being clear on what is ok and not to do as a streamer

damn, friday's were Klan robe night on my stream. fk.

I'm aware of the titty streamers but which games have a problem with racism? I've never seen a chat where that kind of language is tolerated. I didn't even realize it was an issue.

It’s a privately run service, they can filter out whatever they want. They have no obligation to be some bastion of free speech.

There's a funny video of a guy walking down the street taking recommendations from his viewers. Someone tells him to make fun of some guy, so he does. They get into a little bit of an argument and the bystander nails the streamer in the side of the face. The streamer stops walking and tells the guy "yeah keep walking." Guy immediately turns around and the streamer tucks tail, turns his back and starts walking really fast.

This streaming-generation really sucks. Bunch of unskilled attention whores. Whore is the perfect word for what a lot of them do. They're just selling themselves for other peoples entertainment; something literally anyone can do. Like selling their body for sex.

Censorship is never a good thing especially online. Don't like it dont watch, no point in getting offended over shit that have nothing to do with you by someone you never know. That' called being a loser with no life.

Oh well, some new streamimg/video service will eventually come out that allows you to do whatever that people flock too. People that advocate extreme censorship like this are a special kind of stupid and I imagine are the types of people who would love to live in a police state.

It's called a mute button or don't play online you freaking wimp god damn this world is full of pussies

change in policy probably in response to streamer, Brittany Venti. A week back or so she had a stream were she was demonstrating African cooking. Supposedly event was filled with racist stereotype stuff, rather than real demonstration and education of African type food. People got pissed and reported her, and she was shut down, briefly. Venti countered by showing her dna break down that listed her as 30sum percent sub saharan african, therefore giving her the right to practice her heritage. This and probably a few other random knuckleheads caused the new policy.

Censorship is never a good thing especially online. Don't like it dont watch, no point in getting offended over shit that have nothing to do with you by someone you never know. That' called being a loser with no life.

Oh well, some new streamimg/video service will eventually come out that allows you to do whatever that people flock too. People that advocate extreme censorship like this are a special kind of stupid and I imagine are the types of people who would love to live in a police state.
It's called a mute button or don't play online you freaking wimp god damn this world is full of pussies
Lol, shut up. It's a fucking video game streaming site.

Back