Twitch Becomes Safe Space

Wow really tit streamers on twitch? Jesus

Link to titty streamer?
KayPikeFashion. She does those crazy body paintings
uv4tXvo.gif

robinbatdance500_by_kaypikefashion-dacomo6.gif

Censorship is never a good thing especially online. Don't like it dont watch, no point in getting offended over shit that have nothing to do with you by someone you never know. That' called being a loser with no life.

Oh well, some new streamimg/video service will eventually come out that allows you to do whatever that people flock too. People that advocate extreme censorship like this are a special kind of stupid and I imagine are the types of people who would love to live in a police state.

a platform where being a racist and sexist cunt isnt allowed? sounds like a good place to me

why dont you fuck off with your "hurr durr censorship and policestate stuff i just wanna call female streamers sluts and make black people jokes" to some other place where you can share your "jokes" with your neckbeard virgin buddies

Last edited:
a platform where being a racist and sexist cunt isnt allowed? sounds like a good place for to me

why dont you fuck off with your "hurr durr censorship and policestate stuff i just wanna call female streamers sluts and make black people jokes" to some other place where you can share your "jokes" with you neckbeard virgin buddies

Well that's a retarded statement full of assumptions if I've ever seen one

i don't know what's dumber:

the recent outrage about "hate speech (whatever that is)" or people thinking that censorship is positive.

then again, 2017 was the year that facts were deemed as racist, so i guess i shouldn't have any hope at all for humanity.

regardless, i can't stand twitch and i never understood why playing a video game should warrant viewers (tournaments and etc aside). my neighbor is a pro streamer and keeps suggesting i get the easy money, but it just seems so fucking lame and pompous/exhibitionisty.

I rarely use twitch anymore, but I've never been in a stream where hate speech has been allowed in my years of having an account on there. I'm talking legitimate hate speech, like racial slurs etc. Now if they're going to ban everyone for making a joke on anything race/sex related, that's a different story.

Well that's a retarded statement full of assumptions if I've ever seen one
i dont know man, you expressed some retarded statements on people who dont endorse hate speech

the problem with this shit is that it generally sounds reasonable to people who don't know any better.

but then it's enforced selectively/subjectively, and it's like the current battle of leftists vs __________ (gamergate, "all white people are racist," "everyone who voted for trump is a nazi," and etc). what doesn't follow the trigglypuff narrative is deemed as "hate speech" and shut down. people are so concerned about pretending to be offended (or actually offended) that they can't even formulate a logical argument.

ie: milo at berkeley. or shit, milo at any college.

twitter went that route a while ago, and basically censors the hell out of anything remotely right-wing. i have a hard time believing this wouldn't be following the same trend.

"hate speech" is the new "assault weapon" - sounds bad, so people generally assume it's bad. but it's meaningless and undefinable, so it can be basically anything one doesn't like.

edit: i forgot about the chalkening... "trump 2016" was deemed as "hate speech."

Last edited:
don't they have spambots posting most that shit

considering your kneejerk reaction on the topic at hand i think im right in my assumption

Well you're dead wrong but whatever believe what you want just makes you look like the retard you're acting like

whatever you say buddy

Glad to see you agree with me now apologize please and thanks I don't like what you're saying about me its hate speech. You should be banned from sherdog. See how that works?

Solid argument you brought to the table tho bud good try hard failure

Glad to see you agree with me now apologize please and thanks I don't like what you're saying about me its hate speech. You should be banned from sherdog. See how that works?

Solid argument you brought to the table tho bud good try hard failure
yeah im sorry for the hatespeech brought upon you because you clearly show sings of disability now all things considered

if banning people for actual hatespeech is "extreme censorship" to you then it seems you fall into that category of people, dont like the rules go to another platform

yeah im sorry for the hatespeech brought upon you because you clearly show sings of disability now all things considered

if banning people for actual hatespeech is "extreme censorship" to you then it seems you fall into that category of people, dont like the rules go to another platform

Hate speech can be defined as anything you don't like. Don't like what you're saying? Hate speech. You can make all the assumptions you want but that's all they are. Also you've been here for over 10 years and you're this shitty of a poster?

Accepting that apology anytime btw

Hate speech can be defined as anything you don't like. Don't like what you're saying? Hate speech. You can make all the assumptions you want but that's all they are. Also you've been here for over 10 years and you're this shitty of a poster?

Accepting that apology anytime btw
"Hate speech is speech which attacks a person or group on the basis of attributes such as race, religion, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability, or gender"

yup sounds like you know the definition

what can i say, i actually dont live in my moms basement like you ops sorry im assuming again you must be swimming in pussy dawg

"Hate speech is speech which attacks a person or group on the basis of attributes such as race, religion, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability, or gender"

yup sounds like you know the definition

what can i say, i actually dont live in my moms basement like you ops sorry im assuming again you must be swimming in pussy dawg

Like I said it's defined as anything you don't like. There's a reason freedom of speech is a thing and hate speech isn't. Sorry you will never have the police state you long for.

Like I said it's defined as anything you don't like. There's a reason freedom of speech is a thing and hate speech isn't. Sorry you will never have the police state you long for.
you got me dude, the policestate where being an insufferable edgelord is prohibited

you got me dude, the policestate where being an insufferable edgelord is prohibited

Where classifying things you don't agree with as hate speech. You make broad assumptions with very little to back up your claims. Like I said, there's a reason freedom of speech is a thing and hate speech isn't.

You should probably stay off the internet/online video games. Lol you clearly can't handle mean words.

Back