Twitch Becomes Safe Space

Where classifying things you don't agree with as hate speech. You make broad assumptions with very little to back up your claims. Like I said, there's a reason freedom of speech is a thing and hate speech isn't.

You should probably stay off the internet/online video games. Lol you clearly can't handle mean words.
hate speech might not be a thing in the US but it certainly does in other countries (policestates right?)

you are freaking about this rule because "you get banned for disagreeing with someone" noone is saying that calm down

hate speech might not be a thing in the US but it certainly does in other countries (policestates right?)

you are freaking about this rule because "you get banned for disagreeing with someone" noone is saying that calm down

Most of those places have essentially turned into police states. Hell, look at Europe, England etc. They're more concerned about jailing the people calling terrorists what they are, than the actual terror crimes being committed in their countries.

Goes a bit deeper than "edgelords wanting to use the N word" which quite frankly I could care less about because I honestly can't find the time or energy to be offended by what some loser online in video games I'll never meet has to say, if you do you should most likely reevaluate your priorites.

I agree that 'hate speech' is a nebulous term that can be used simply to shut down people you disagree with. However the no titties on Twitch thing I don't have a problem with, plenty of that online already, if I want to see some online titties they're a couple of clicks away. Also I think what triggered (heh) this is some guy said he would encourage people contemplating suicide to do it, that there's no such thing as depression or anxiety. Of course Twitch doesn't want anything to do with someone like that.

Context of this thread formed by the TS is comical. Cant believe some even went as far as equating it to a police state, lol.

but where else can I jerk off and call people :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: in one stroke

You do it on public transportation like every other normal person.
Weirdo.

Yeah but I got to piss myself and that I have not mastered while I stoke my gentleman sausage.

if words offend you then you are a weak person. not surprised how frail some of are you mentally.

i dont know man, you expressed some retarded statements on people who dont endorse hate speech
Toleration isn't endorsement.

The shallowness of your thought is a problem.

if words offend you then you are a weak person. not surprised how frail some of are you mentally.

Lol this is what i was thinking too. Takes an awful weak person mentally to be offended by something someone you dont know is saying it's weird I couldn't imagine.

Toleration isn't endorsement.

The shallowness of your thought is a problem.
Ultimately I believe it is their right as a company to run it the way they choose, but, agree with your post nonetheless.

Last edited:
So we should be okay with racial terms?

Black men and women are weak if the n-word is dropped on them by another race/person they don't know and they get upset?

Like I said it's defined as anything you don't like. There's a reason freedom of speech is a thing and hate speech isn't. Sorry you will never have the police state you long for.

Twitch is government run? News to me.

So we should be okay with racial terms?

Black men and women are weak if the n-word is dropped on them by another race/person they don't know and they get upset?

He's likely the guy making racist jokes after I lock in Lucian.

maxresdefault.jpg

I guess this guy will never get his twitch back now.

Is it your shtick to play the retard or are you actually that dumb you can't use common sense?

Do you actually have anything intelligent to say? If you don't like Twitch's terms, don't go there. Easy breezy.

So you're just here to say "retard" and nothing else. Gotcha.

Well your statement was retarded and full of assumptions. What do you expect me to do? Just calling it how I see it. I'm not going to argue something you're 100% wrong on.

Back