• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Television TV Show Thread

Sanctuary is brutal. Lots of bullying and bad character traits, I find it dark and demoralising but it also impacts strongly.

Definitely worth checking by for my combat sports afflicted brethren.

Yeah, that was a great show IMO. Not for everybody, but I loved it. Looking forward to season 2!!

Sanctuary is brutal. Lots of bullying and bad character traits, I find it dark and demoralising but it also impacts strongly.

Definitely worth checking by for my combat sports afflicted brethren.

Love Sanctuary but could have done without that poo scene (barf).

Teaser Trailer for SCOTT PILGRIM Anime Series; Premieres Nov. 17 on Netflix

First Official Images from Godzilla TV Series MONARCH: LEGACY OF MONSTERS Starring Kurt Russell, Wyatt Russell

F3vSQJXakAA-CK1

F3vStGvaMAAvEQf

F3vVyxUWYAACXFB

F3vVyxUXAAAr3mm

Synopsis: Following the thunderous battle between Godzilla and the Titans that leveled San Francisco and the shocking revelation that monsters are real. Monarch: Legacy of Monsters tracks two siblings following in their father’s footsteps to uncover their family’s connection to the secretive organization known as Monarch. Clues lead them into the world of monsters and ultimately down the rabbit hole to Army officer Lee Shaw (played by Kurt Russell and Wyatt Russell), taking place in the 1950s and half a century later where Monarch is threatened by what Shaw knows. The dramatic saga - spanning three generations - reveals buried secrets and the ways that epic, earth-shattering events can reverberate through our lives.

No premiere date for the 10-episode series on Apple TV+.

First Official Images from Godzilla TV Series MONARCH: LEGACY OF MONSTERS Starring Kurt Russell, Wyatt Russell

F3vSQJXakAA-CK1

F3vStGvaMAAvEQf

F3vVyxUWYAACXFB

F3vVyxUXAAAr3mm

Synopsis: Following the thunderous battle between Godzilla and the Titans that leveled San Francisco and the shocking revelation that monsters are real. Monarch: Legacy of Monsters tracks two siblings following in their father’s footsteps to uncover their family’s connection to the secretive organization known as Monarch. Clues lead them into the world of monsters and ultimately down the rabbit hole to Army officer Lee Shaw (played by Kurt Russell and Wyatt Russell), taking place in the 1950s and half a century later where Monarch is threatened by what Shaw knows. The dramatic saga - spanning three generations - reveals buried secrets and the ways that epic, earth-shattering events can reverberate through our lives.

No premiere date for the 10-episode series on Apple TV+.

Damn, think it’s about time to pony up for Apple TV+ soon. lol

If anyone watches Solar Opposites (from the Rick & Morty guys). They replaced Justin roiland as Korvos with Dan Stevens (from Downton Abbey).

It sound pretty good, although british. Same energy.
Wouldn't hate it if he also did Ricks voice in the future. Morty has to be someone elso though, unless he can pull that off too

If anyone watches Solar Opposites (from the Rick & Morty guys). They replaced Justin roiland as Korvos with Dan Stevens (from Downton Abbey).

It sound pretty good, although british. Same energy.
Wouldn't hate it if he also did Ricks voice in the future. Morty has to be someone elso though, unless he can pull that off too
I thought it was funny and I think the new voice fits for the character

Anyone watch all of Silo on Apple TV+? Almost didn't feel like finishing the free first episode. Wondering if it's shitty.

What about the Amanda Seyfried show or the Jennifer Garner show?

On season 2 of Mayor of Kingstown. This shit is awesome. I think they missed not going deeper into the little brother's exit from the state police. That shooting was crazy. The prison riots. All of it is awesome.
I stopped watching after season 1. Its too unrealistic

Anyone watch all of Silo on Apple TV+? Almost didn't feel like finishing the free first episode. Wondering if it's shitty.

We liked The Last Thing He Told Me that Jennifer Garner was in . . . I still need to watch Silo.

its more an ok relationship cloak n dagger drama with a dash of sci-fi than a proper intelectually stimulating sci-fi first &intermixed with all the rest elements, like OG Star Trek

its more an ok relationship cloak n dagger drama with a dash of sci-fi than a proper intelectually stimulating sci-fi first &intermixed with all the rest elements, like OG Star Trek
Silo reminded me of Lost and pushing the button in regular intervals or else.

Watched part of the first episode of the Apple TV+ Jennifer Garner show and I guess I'll subscribe to Apple TV+ for a month or so next. I need to find out why the guy suddenly disappeared with unsettling note.

I literally grew up watching Cops. Haven't seen it in years but nice to see Fox BN keeping it alive

Back