Turmeric?

Just cook with it! Unless you are wanting to take caps of turmeric to get some sort of crazy result. The truth is an NSAID does more for relieving inflammation so taking in turmeric for inflammation is a stretch if being used in a supplemental capacity when cooking with it will allow your body to mix with other vitamins and minerals to be absorbed effectively.

Just cook with it! Unless you are wanting to take caps of turmeric to get some sort of crazy result. The truth is an NSAID does more for relieving inflammation so taking in turmeric for inflammation is a stretch if being used in a supplemental capacity when cooking with it will allow your body to mix with other vitamins and minerals to be absorbed effectively.
Aren't NSAIDs bad for your liver and GI though?

Aren't NSAIDs bad for your liver and GI though?
They are yes. But they do work better, and for the most part people use supplements in short bursts similar to the use of an NSAID. Plus getting turmeric caps instead of just raw turmeric to take it as a supplement you run the risk of not knowing what your taking anyway. And I'm some instances turmeric caps and other supplemental powders contain NSAIDS or fillers that would do the opposite such as rice flour or Microcrystalline Cellulose which is just wood pulp.

They are yes. But they do work better, and for the most part people use supplements in short bursts similar to the use of an NSAID. Plus getting turmeric caps instead of just raw turmeric to take it as a supplement you run the risk of not knowing what your taking anyway. And I'm some instances turmeric caps and other supplemental powders contain NSAIDS or fillers that would do the opposite such as rice flour or Microcrystalline Cellulose which is just wood pulp.
I prefer to use real foods instead of supplements, but is there a brand of supplement that you recommend that's less likely to contain nasty garbage fillers? Shady industry

I prefer to use real foods instead of supplements, but is there a brand of supplement that you recommend that's less likely to contain nasty garbage fillers? Shady industry
depending on the type of supplement being used. DM me if you have a more specific question id be more than happy to share. If you mean a simple protein powder? I always suggest optimum nutrition whey isolate. unless there are dietary restrictions or preferences.

depending on the type of supplement being used. DM me if you have a more specific question id be more than happy to share. If you mean a simple protein powder? I always suggest optimum nutrition whey isolate. unless there are dietary restrictions or preferences.
I have good protein sources. I prefer meat, eggs, dairy. Kind of feel like the powders are a waste of money.

I own a ton of supplements. Went through a phase where I started getting a bunch of stuff I'd read about.

The only things I use that seem to actually help are occasionally taking resveratrol, vitamin c and d, magnesium, maybe b complex. Anything else that you recommend?

I always recommend creatine monohydrate. Not just for muscle hydration and recovery but also for braid hydration. Especially how we train. I know I take heavy shots in sparring so having creating fresh allows me to not get knocked tf out. Also pre workout I recommend beta alanine, caffeine and beet root juice. The juice acts as a vaso dilator and blows up the veins allowing oxygen to get to muscles faster. Most pre workouts are just caffeine and that much caffeine won't do shit for us except make you jittery to "feel something". Whey isolate and I recommend optimum nutrition. They use a nutritional supplement label on the back where as most others use supplement facts label. Just a quick way to tell quality. All or most test supplements are bullshit btw. don't buy test boosters!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back