Elections Tulsi Gabbard just (informally) announced she is running for President

Too bad she "respects the 2nd Amendment but...". Other than that, better than some tired old past retirement age same old same old.

I like her. She strikes me as being one of the more sincere politicians. I appreciate her distaste for endless war.

Would really like to see some of these gifted politicians develop enough of an internal base in DC before running. Both her and Harris have potential but Obama was an anomaly at a very desparate time in America. (Try talking about the Bush Cheney years with a Republican these days and put the one who doesnt disavow them in a museum).

We dont need another unconnected president. It matters. Just ask Cheney.

You and these YouTube people.

God forbid someone actually start a thread with a meaningful opinion OP and not some dumbshit youtube video telling them what to think.

Edit: Oh and Tulsi Gabbard

{<tongue}

Shes too honest and that's why shes gonna lose. However, I would vote for her.

God forbid someone actually start a thread with a meaningful opinion OP and not some dumbshit youtube video telling them what to think.

Edit: Oh and Tulsi Gabbard

{<tongue}

I'm tempted to make a video addressing PEB. I mean, it's more humorous than anything - lolz when I opened the thread - and I caught wind of this item a few hours ago and it probably could've just been posted in the 2020 Democratic Primary thread but this is the man's style. You are going to get a motherfucking YouTuber in that OP.

I like Tulsi Gabbard a lot. She’s not a corporate Dem. and was the first “super delegate” to announce support for Bernie in 2016, iircc.

Well spoken woman, genuine, beautiful, active duty combat veteran, she has a lot of great qualities as a candidate and, I think, would really match up well v. trump in the general.

I will be looking closely at her platform to decide if she is my personal top pick, but certainly a good candidate.

Last edited:
I like Tulsi Gabbard a lot. She’s not a corporate Dem. was the first “super delegate” to announce support for Bernie in 2016, iircc.

Well spoken woman, genuine, beautiful, active duty combat veteran, she has a lot of great qualities as a candidate and, I think, would really match up well v. trump in the general.

I will be looking closely at her platform to decide if she is my personal top pick, but certainly a good candidate.

I agree but I still haven’t heard her explain how and why she ended up in Syria.

She seems the most level headed and has the most common sense of all the prospects

The more left-wing economic candidates the better

She knows she has that sex appeal. She will get the male vote over Hilary fo shizzle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back