Elections Tulsi Gabbard just (informally) announced she is running for President

Not gonna lie, she’s a great candidate.

Wood.

Also, if Tulsi wins, Donald will have pushed the democrats so far back to the right, he will literally have made America great again.

tulsi-gabbard-major3.jpg

Was trying to figure out why she was wearing a CMB while branched MP. I didn't realize she was prior enlisted medical. Good stuff.

Another military vet who's name been floated about but has taken a low profile right now is Seth Moulton. He is a Marine Corps. vet with I believe 4 tours of Iraq war and a graduate of Harvard University. He would be a problem for progressives in many areas because I don't believe he supports things like the green new deal or medicare for all or may support some form but not in complete form. The right is already picking him apart about his support for gun control.

Seth_Moulton.jpg

Are you still a Trumpbot or Trumptard if you'll vote for her instead of Trump in 2020?

Or will the Neolibs & Cons just start calling them Tulsibots and Tulsitards

Trump should have asked her to join his administration. She's an extremely good candidate.

Sadly, I believe the DNC will screw her over

Not gonna lie, she’s a great candidate.

Wood.

Also, if Tulsi wins, Donald will have pushed the democrats so far back to the right, he will literally have made America great again.

You realize Tulsi is the candidate the people on the left support over the rest right? She was one of like five congresspeople to endorse Bernie.

You realize Tulsi is the candidate the people on the left support over the rest right? She was one of like five congresspeople to endorse Bernie.

You think the “people” matter to the dnc???

<36>

How’d that work out for Bernie?

Perhaps you should check out the attacks already coming out against her.

Headline, Assad’s favorite democrat is running for president.

^^^ Day 1

Will you still support her after the DNC machine attacks her but unlike Bernie she actually fights back?

She will be to the Dem establishment what Trump was to the Right establishment

And unlike Bernie, she won't take it in the arse without a fight

You think the “people” matter to the dnc???

<36>

How’d that work out for Bernie?

Perhaps you should check out the attacks already coming out against her.

Headline, Assad’s favorite democrat is running for president.

^^^ Day 1

We've got to a fight a war. This time we got more prep time. More candidates also makes it easier to win with a fervent minority of the primary voters nm the 40% that were with Bernie and some HRC people who were shown the light and feel bad for destroying everything.

Will you still support her after the DNC machine attacks her but unlike Bernie she actually fights back?

She will be to the Dem establishment what Trump was to the Right establishment

And unlike Bernie, she won't take it in the arse without a fight

Well yeah I hate corporate democrats they are the enemy. I just see them as old less crazy Republicans with D's next to their name.

Well yeah I hate corporate democrats they are the enemy. I just see them as old less crazy Republicans with D's next to their name.

It's why I support Trump on some important issues

It's funny how Tulsi would fit in better with a Trump administration than a H Clinton one

She'd grown up with stories about a Syrian relative and went to connect with her roots?
I thought she was half white half Hindu.

I wonder if she'll be Syria's puppet like Trump is Russia's puppet. I'm voting for Corey Booker.

We've got to a fight a war. This time we got more prep time. More candidates also makes it easier to win with a fervent minority of the primary voters nm the 40% that were with Bernie and some HRC people who were shown the light and feel bad for destroying everything.

Honestly, I wish you luck.

I like Tulsi, I wouldn’t even mind her as a president.

I thought she was half white half Hindu.

I wonder if she'll be Syria's puppet like Trump is Russia's puppet. I'm voting for Corey Booker.

Trump has been harder on Russia than Clinton or Obama.

Undeniable fact.

Trump has been harder on Russia than Clinton or Obama.

Undeniable fact.
The news today or yesterday said the Magnitsky Act or sanctions were eased for that one oligarch under Trump by Mnuchin.

Back