Elections Tulsi Gabbard just (informally) announced she is running for President

I thought she was half white half Hindu.

I wonder if she'll be Syria's puppet like Trump is Russia's puppet. I'm voting for Corey Booker.

White? Hindu?

No. She's half Irish half Catholic

White? Hindu?

No. She's half Irish half Catholic
I'm in HI and watch the local news. Her dad is state lawmaker and looks Hindu, her mom looks 100% white.

The news today or yesterday said the Magnitsky Act or sanctions were eased for that one oligarch under Trump by Mnuchin.

Ok, and Trump bombed the shit out of his Putin’s buddy Assad, twice, punking Putin on the world stage twice.

That’s just the beginning.

There was actually an excellent thread here on it not long ago, I suggest you do your research before embarrassing yourself further.

Again I wouldn't be surprised if you see Bernie Sanders with a very strong co runner with the understanding he'll only serve one term and they will run next time, that would get around a lot of the age talk and give his co runner the chance to build up status for 2024.

To me the most effective anti Trump to me seems like it might be Sherrod Brown, already successful in the rural rust belt whilst being socially liberial and he would arguably be more difficult to tar as some "liberal elite" than the others.

Honestly, I wish you luck.

I like Tulsi, I wouldn’t even mind her as a president.

Yeah first was really left a scar on the liberal movement tbh. Like HRC and Trump savaged my fucking life and I'm like DC salty over it tbh.

Ok, and Trump bombed the shit out of his Putin’s buddy Assad, twice, punking Putin on the world stage twice.

That’s just the beginning.

There was actually an excellent thread here on it not long ago, I suggest you do your research before embarrassing yourself further.
Bombed the shit AFTER telling them to take their planes and shit somewhere else because bombs are coming.

I thought she was half white half Hindu.

I wonder if she'll be Syria's puppet like Trump is Russia's puppet. I'm voting for Corey Booker.

Why would a visit to Syria, in a way signaling her unconditional stance on non-intervention, mean she is a puppet of a foreign leader? Are you retarded?

Bombed the shit AFTER telling them to take their planes and shit somewhere else because bombs are coming.

Did you want to start ww3???

Jesus Christ, do you hear yourself?

Tulsi running also means it's very likely Bernie won't because the Tulsi people are mostly Bernie people who fell in love with her after she resigned from the DNC to support Bernie. That is how she became famous. It's very possible this announcement was made because Bernie decided not to run and sent those signals to Tulsi's people. So after today I am very doubtful Bernie will be in the race.

Tulsi running also means it's very likely Bernie won't because the Tulsi people are mostly Bernie people who fell in love with her after she resigned from the DNC to support Bernie. That is how she became famous. It's very possible this announcement was made because Bernie decided not to run and sent those signals to Tulsi's people. So after today I am very doubtful Bernie will be in the race.

Interesting take.

It's why I support Trump on some important issues

It's funny how Tulsi would fit in better with a Trump administration than a H Clinton one

Trump opposes Tulsi on just about everything except Syria even in a foreign policy context.

Tariffs are the most ambigious policy subject possible so won't comment on that.

Why would a visit to Syria, in a way signaling her unconditional stance on non-intervention, mean she is a puppet of a foreign leader? Are you retarded?
She was the only US lawmaker advocating for the widely viewed evil dictator. Kinda similar to Trump sucking his puppet master's cock.

You think they give a shit about their proxy forces pawns? They just want their $$$ and ho's.

Concession accepted.

But really, find that thread. It will be a worthwhile read for you.

She was the only US lawmaker advocating for the widely viewed evil dictator. Kinda similar to Trump sucking his puppet master's cock.

You should really take a nap.....

For a few days

Back