• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tuivasa: does this dude even train?

I said the exact same thing watching his fight yesterday. No improvement to his game since the jds fight. None

He fought smart

Striking was dog shit but his basic fight iq and timing seemed to be enough

All in all, pretty sad low level fight
Working tonight, havent seen any of the fights. Was able to put my picks in for the live thread

Pretty sure he didn't even go out, he was just too lazy to get up and pretended to be out.

It doesn't seem like it, does it.

3 losses in a row now and that one was awful. Potetnaiily cut? Probably not, they'll try tossing him 'another bone' like Spivak on the next card down under.

I like him and think he has potential but he's fucken he has painfully low fight IQ.

As soon as he landed that first leg kick he was laughably intent on landing the same thing despite being taken down off each of the last 4 of them. His ground defence was poor, culminating whatever the fuck he was thinking edging off the cage and allowing that submission.

Very frustrating.

After the first few takedowns DC was thinking Tai needs to stop throwing naked leg kicks.
After the next few throws DC thought Tai needed to not get in the clinch.
After the next few takedowns it became clear that Tai was going to get taken down on every takedown attempt. Doesn't matter where the take downs where coming from.

Not only did he get taken down at will and throttled by one of the worst HWs on the roster, a guy who was specifically brought in to make him look good in front of a home crowd, but the dude actually fell victim to a head and arm throw.

When do you even see that shit work outside of WMMA and regional circuit bum fights? Seriously, dude was trapped in a headlock on the ground and didn't know how to improve his position.

Losing to an elite-level veteran like JDS was understandable. Blagoy is in that grizzled vet category too.

However, what we saw tonight is unacceptable. I had some hopes for this dude because of his natural athleticism, but I'd call him a busted prospect I've ever seen one.
do you ufc bro. you're posting is unacceptable.
please read my previous posts and use these to practice your posting game. In this way you can succeed.

he really does suck. fought with some big names though. I think he's on his down side, 3 losses in a row. The victory over Arlovski got to his head. Unless he gets serious and stops fucking around he'll be floundering from now on.

Pretty sure he didn't even go out, he was just too lazy to get up and pretended to be out.

I half thought this because it seems like he went out awfully quick. I've seen people go out fast from chokes, even went out myself in training, never seen someone doze off like that. Who knows, I could be wrong but it definitely looked like he sorta quit.

He takes pride in being a disgusting fat slob
you see that act a lot in fat people. They grow up ugly so they say I might as well be charismatic and play it up. So, sloppiness and imprecision, not-giving-a-fuck become their trademark. It colors everything they do.

Shredded bro. But dairy queen has breaded cheese curds I could throw on top and really be a fat american slob! That's my Sunday lunch treat tomorrow after muay thai I just decided. I'll have my wife swing through DQ while I grab the other 2 ingredient and I'll post a pic

@ me when you do it please and thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back