TUF Brazil 3 Wanderlei Vs Sonnen Episode 12 Discussion

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
12 am on fight pass. Maybe.

I think this is the final episode.

The time for TUF brazil is ridiculous. 1am on a monday.
Cant complain about low ratings later. People gotta get up early to work.

gott give the 1st to lyoto...solid TDD...took the other guy down once and hurt him with body kicks

pretty close 2nd...i give it to lyoto...but he is gassed badly

3rd...both guys gassed...wand's guy going for the KO...lyoto countering...now demente goes for a TD...ref breaks it up...time's up...going to the judges

The time for TUF brazil is ridiculous. 1am on a monday.
Cant complain about low ratings later. People gotta get up early to work.

Globo fucking hates MMA... They just bought the rights to keep the competition away.

Talk about the most ridiculous decision ever. Like Machida x Shogun 1

Globo fucking hates MMA... They just bought the rights to keep the competition away.

If brazil loses all the belts and title shots...all the casuals are gonna stop watching...you know how brazilians "fans" are with sports other than soccer...

By the way this "Lyoto" guy's fighting style in no way, shape or form resembles Lyoto Machida's.

I dunno guys...i scored it 29x28 lyoto...but that 2nd could go eitherway...it dont think its a robbery...

By the way this "Lyoto" guy's fighting style in no way, shape or form resembles Lyoto Machida's.

I agree...and he's got big cardio issues...maybe its gonna be different when he has months to cut weight...

He got tagged multiple times in rds 2 and 3, and had no offense. Plus, Demente controlled the cage and smothered him against the fence.

That's a gifted decision if I've ever seen one.

Back