TUF Brazil 3 Wanderlei Vs Sonnen Episode 12 Discussion

Did the results leak this season? Were they right?

Watched the last two episodes. I am looking forward to both finales.

I didn't see most of the episodes but it seemed like a better than usual TUF season.

Lyoto v Demente was so fucking bad, but the second fight was fun. Enjoyed seeing the guys in Las Vegas too.

Lyoto v Demente was so fucking bad, but the second fight was fun. Enjoyed seeing the guys in Las Vegas too.

First round of Lyoto vs Demente was good, but the next two were awful.

Miranda vs Cara de Sapato should be a great fight.

Lyoto vs. Abreu - ooof. Sloppy, knackered nonsense after the first 3-4mins. Abreu seems to be another BJJ monster who has no Plan B if and when he can't get the fight to the ground....definitely aggressive and punches hard though. Hopefully he can sort out his cardio and take out Wagnao, who is far from UFC material.

Lyoto's a decent fighter but Warlley should be the favourite.

Miranda/Moreira - fun fight, sloppy, but fun. Cant believe Moreira punched himself out in about 2mins though, what the fuck was he thinking?

Miranda/Cara de Sapato should be good, I see Sapato taking him down and submitting him.

I liked Rick Monstro's attitude in that fight. The stakes were high and he literally left everything in the cage. Kept going forward and throwing HARD punches, too bad for him Vitor absorbed them well and is a more versatile striker.

Dude lost but still had a big smile on his face afterwards, something you don't see very often on TUF. Hope he gets the chance to at least fight once or twice in a lower weight class.

I liked Rick Monstro's attitude in that fight. The stakes were high and he literally left everything in the cage. Kept going forward and throwing HARD punches, too bad for him Vitor absorbed them well and is a more versatile striker.

Dude lost but still had a big smile on his face afterwards, something you don't see very often on TUF. Hope he gets the chance to at least fight once or twice in a lower weight class.

I liked him too. Sometimes he reminded me of Wolverine in that Marvel vs Capcom game, doing that berserker barrage.

Warlley is going to obliterate Lyoto in the finals. Dude has no defense whatsoever and looks on the verge of giving up every time he gets swarmed.

Vitor Miranda is cool. Takes his time, doesn't rush anything, but when he unleashes, he fucking goes for the kill. His bodyshots were NASTY

So glad Vitor made it. What happened with his Son was so sad to hear. I hope he succeeds in settling in USA this time.

Lyoto has been surprising every time by pulling off the victory. But I think Warley stops the train.

Zapata is such a cool dude. He is just 23 and in good company. He will make it to UFC sooner or later.

Rick Monstro should be signed simply because of his balls to the walls approach. He has a great ground game and decent striking. All I know is his fights will never not be exciting.

Lyoto was gassed after half of the first round.. bad cut..

great season...i really enjoyed it, Sonnen oncew again proved that he's amazing coach, motivator and athlete...I think that Warlley should win this fight, and Cara de Sapato's jiu jitsu would be to moch for Miranda IMO. I'm seriously excited for this final...I have to say that I laught like a madman when Lyoto fainted in aeroplane :D

Back